Thorn's Orange Candy Floss Micro Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yo thorn how gos girl? see them candys are growing quite nice, looks like they really are going to fill out that growbox. i been to stoned (lol) stupied smoking super silver haze by the blunt, so i have been away for a wile. well all looks great. i will thow up some pics of my new grow soon, once i putem in flower. anyhow take care keepem green an best of luck with eveything girl!

Thanks guys, sorry not been around much am pretty busy at the moment sorting life out lol

Plants are ok, 2 LST ladies doing well now 2 weeks into flowering. Also have an impregnated Lowryder Mint in the Toxic Waste grow, she will be ready in around 3 weeks time.

Oh yea just remembered, one of my Orange Candy Floss girls is brown/orange tinted...will get pics up of this, as I know some phenos of this strain can show colour variations.

So I'll try to take some pics tomorrow or something :)

Hope everyone is well :D

Hey everyone!

I took these pics on sunday which was 2 weeks flowering (counting from the first pistils). One plant is definately a different colour, it looks like her calyxs are like a burnt orange colour. And that one also smells divine :hubba:

They have a new friend, a harvestman! Hoping he's gonna eat all the little flies :rolleyes:

So here's the pics...

1) Mr Harvestman
2) My 2 LSTd OCF girls :D
3) The 'white' lady
4-7) The 'Orange' lady
8) Lots of bud sites :hubba:
9) In the grow box :)

I think I've got the LST sorted now, I wasn't happy with it last week as its such a squeeze in there but yea i think its ok now. Will keep everyone updated :) I'm so excited about this 'orange' lady I have :p

Hope everyone is well :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

forgot to load pics Girlfriend:giggle:

I will be Back:bolt::bong:

Thanks for checking in hun, I really appreciate it :) I just picked up a nice half oz (about all we can afford right now) but its very nice :fly: I'm really excited to see how big the buds on these 2 girls get, i'm really hoping we get a nice amount and I really can't wait to see what that slightly smaller coloured lady will look, smell and smoke like. Really wanna get it right this time on this strain.

Oh by the way I forgot to say, at the weekend we smoked the last bud from my last OCF girl and made a mini spliff each for me and the fella, and it was mellow, not a major stone or high, more high than anything but it lasted for absolutely ages! so If I can get the harvest right and not nute lock them like last time I might be onto a killer strain :smoke1:

:48:

Ahh i'm so excited about that coloured lady, its getting more and more pronounced now, she looks almost red now! Will aim to take pictures at the weekend again when they will be 3 weeks flowering and hopefully the 'red' will come out better in pictures :)

Looking great Thorn. Your girls are beautiful! Hope the orange/red really starts to show. I loved it when my buds put on color beyond the "normal".

Thanks girls :)

Yea tc, I know what you mean, this will be my first coloured MJ plant woohoo :D

the red sounds very interesting, cant wait to see the pics. I was lucky with some bag seeds I planted, and have a plant turning more and more purple by the day right now.

thanks lordhigh, there are pics up near the top of this page only taken 4 days ago and like i said i'll get some more ready for ya for early next week :hubba: thanks for looking :)

Hi all! Hope everyone is doing well. Not been around much on here as I been busy. My last remaining rat (my other one died about a month ago) has had some so of stroke or something. She can't move very well and i'm keeping her in a small cage so she doesn't need to move far for food and water. She's still eating and doing her business but is very weak. I had a simialr thing happen with my first pet rat. She may not last too long but she may go on the a few weeks or even months, who knows.

Anyway my ladies...

The girls are both 49 days (7 weeks) old and 3 of those are since showing their first pistils. They both look nice and their little buds are starting to reach up to the lights now.

Their Harvestman friend seems to have disappeared again :confused: lol

Here's some pictures:

1) The 2 ladies
2) The 'white' plant's main bud
3) Lots of little buds :hubba: See purple on the left :D
4) Little Purple buds
5) More Purple buds
6) Purple plant's main bud
7) And again
8) And again
9) The grow box

I also took 2 pictures with the flash yesterday to see how the 'purple' would show..

Flash 1 & 2) Purple flash buds :hubba:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Flash 1.JPG

Flash 2.JPG

Your garden is looking real nice.

Looks good.. hey how old is that ***** puppy labbie you have now? I have a chocolate male with green eyes 7 months old. He's already looking for a girlfriend????

Ok to start, I also like the black sambuca. I think your micro grow was pretty amazing. I was just wonder what happened to the med grow. Sorry if i missed it I just read this whole thread today.

Latest posts

Back