Thorn's Orange Candy Floss Micro Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the looks of those purple nuggets. So are they the same strain but different phenos?

That pic#4 has made a pool of water appear on my desk under my chin. Nice bud Thorn :aok:

Thanks everyone for all the comments and thanks :D really appreciate it.

Maine harvest...yes both plants are Orange Candy Floss, I was aware though that the strain produces occasional purple buds so I guess I picked one of the lucky ones!!!

So what do you guys think about the whole amber trichome thing so early on in flowering?

Dunno lol i still a newb really, but i do like perving on your girls lol :)

Thorn, thanks for the advice.....I will buy about eight 6400's for now.....I also scored big at our local Staples store.....bought eight desk lamps for $8 apiece, they were on sale, used to be $10.....I think they are just like the ones you are using, gooseneck with a heavy base...checked out the clamp lamps that MentalPatient is using and they were $14 apiece.....

We have an older AirStream trailer and I am going to use the Bathtub in the little bathroom for my growroom.....only problem is that it's GREEN....

Thanks again Thorn, love, Painterdude

Newbud said:
Dunno lol i still a newb really, but i do like perving on your girls lol :)

Hehe so do I :hubba:

painterdude said:
Thorn, thanks for the advice.....I will buy about eight 6400's for now.....I also scored big at our local Staples store.....bought eight desk lamps for $8 apiece, they were on sale, used to be $10.....I think they are just like the ones you are using, gooseneck with a heavy base...checked out the clamp lamps that MentalPatient is using and they were $14 apiece.....

We have an older AirStream trailer and I am going to use the Bathtub in the little bathroom for my growroom.....only problem is that it's GREEN....

Thanks again Thorn, love, Painterdude

Thats cool, yea I use the desk lamps because I don't know how to wire up something better lol one day I will learn but meh this does me for now and boy I cannot wait to try these plants :p

No worries GREEN is the only way to do it :D

Hi all, hope everyone is well.

My OCF ladies were 7 weeks into flowering on sunday, took these pictures of them then.

First up is the purple...

Took a sample off her, we smoked that yesterday, was very nice could pick it now but I'm going to leave her going for now. Gave them both a small flush today.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Here's the pics of the white..

You can't really tell from the pics, but I think this lady might have hermied :eek: but its all good, I'm not surprised and they not got long enough left for it to mess up the harvest too much :)

Also took pictures of the 13 Lowryder Mint seeds I collected from the Toxic Waste grow :D

Oh also I could see a small amount of pinkish colour on this white one in a few places :)

White 1.jpg

White 2.jpg

White 3.jpg

White 4.jpg

White 5.jpg

White 6.jpg

LowRyder Mint Seeds.jpg

Looks good as always.
Wheres the herm?

Carnt tell but i still learning bout the sexing part, hope i'll never need to know with the herms.

And yeah i wouldn't be to bothered neither i'd DEFINATLY be smoking that it looks nice to me lol ;)

These were taken on monday, sorry for the delay... life sure is manic at the moment!!! :holysheep:

We move out in just over a week!!!

Prob gonna chop purple or at least half of it tomo, white will have its last day next sat! I could leave them up but I really wanna pack everything away to get as much as I can into the new place on sat and i am not gonna carry the plant into this place like it is lol!

So pics...sorry for quality..

Hope everyone is enjoying life :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Newbud said:
Looks good as always.
Wheres the herm?

Carnt tell but i still learning bout the sexing part, hope i'll never need to know with the herms.

And yeah i wouldn't be to bothered neither i'd DEFINATLY be smoking that it looks nice to me lol ;)

Easy sorry forgot to reply to u, no you can't see the hermie too well, infact they have both hermied, but all due to my doing not the breeders! Will try and get some decent shots of the hermy bits before i chop em :)

Hi there, looking good.

What you mean hermi was your doing? Too much training?
I just hermi'd a damn cutting lol, dunce lol.
Was my doing too.

All the best girl :)

what do hermies look like,btw they look veryy good, i wanna taist lol :bolt: :bong:

uk420maan said:
hey up thorn look really nice but you have to get some serious hps for ya next grow girl

pkj

Parking Joe?

If you read any of my stuff proper u'd see that I already HAVE a HPS and could not use it where I am now lol you try fitting a HPS in a 15 inch cubed box with not much ventilation lol and this is why its exciting to be moving so I can set up the HPS :rolleyes:

New bud the hermie was my doing by having lights on recently and by stressing them out squishing them around in that space. Will be much better next time round

do not chop yet least you can do is give them one last super flush
wait for them to amber up a bitt more

dude do u not read man...i am moving so HAVE to chop them lol

have given them a flush. the purple is ready jus leavin it in to use up anything left in soilas both plants in same tub.

Latest posts

Back