Thorn's Orange Candy Floss Micro Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea i bet wiseguy...I LOVE real christmas trees, but not a big fan of christmas itself. I feel there is no point to it anymore, its lost its true meaning, its become just like valentines day - just another way for the shops to get more of our money.

Last year our tree was amazing but cost us about £30!! thats around $55 i think. Its not the same without the fresh cut tree smell. But I must admit the tree looks good, we are pretty good at decorating :D

Took these on monday :)

We're getting a puppy black labrador ***** on saturday!!! Whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop! :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

Look at those buds just baskin in the light, looks like they're lovin it!

All this Christmas tree talk remind me of the movie Blow in the beginning, when they all gave eachother huge cola of bud in santa bags underneath their tree...

Thorn said:
We're getting a puppy black labrador ***** on saturday!!! Whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop! :D

Grow is looking nice!
Black labs make great pets and are smart. That is what I have, you can see his picture in my grow journal.ha ha They make great partners in grows(they don't talk much)ha ha ah. Hope you love your dog.

looking good girl, they are filling in quite nicly. i to endend up with a mirco grow. i got a super sliver haze that deside to come out the ground when eveyone else was in flower, its from a seed that i planted when i started. but poped about 2 weeks ago, its tiny lol, an been in 12/12 is whole life, going to LST train it, see what i get, if its anything like its big sis's i got growing she will be very nice.
well anyhow, have a good one girl, keepem green! congrats on the lab. my boy just got a mastavie, he adoped him from the pound hes only ayear but a huge beast of a dog.

Thanks everyone...Pcduck, she's great! We already have a 7 year old black lab, but they both family dogs really. Yea the new girl is getting on really well :D So playful! Loves my spotty sock...bloody hurts when she gets a toe though!

Anyway, with the dog and my pc being a disaster i haven't had much time, but wednesday i took these pics.

The orange lad is 7 weeks and 2 days old in these pics. Just shy of 1 day of 5 weeks flowering.

I know she's not massive and i really wish I could have vegged her more, there's a part of me thats tempted to rip her up and start a fresh one in veg for a month or so. But no i'll pan this out see how we get on ;)

I'm pretty sure i can see cloudy trichs on her already. Nothing taken from her, although I may just have to have a 7 week sample for New Years! (i certainly will if i see amber trichs!) :hubba:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

looks pretty, thorn :D

how come you don't have another already started and vegging while this one flowers so you can put it in right after this lady's done?

That crazy vancouver guy said:
looks pretty, thorn :D

how come you don't have another already started and vegging while this one flowers so you can put it in right after this lady's done?

Oh I do wish people would read :rolleyes: :p

Just kiddin' ... I don't have any room to have a seperate grow space :( plus I don't pay the bills so don't like to take the P by running too many lights and fans etc. I will one day though :D

seeings how they are auto's... start them on a window sill... I do all the time... that's how I start a lot of my seedlings.

figure you have about 3 weeks of flower left?... you see what I'm getting at?

not only that... but because they are auto's... you can veg and flower at a window all year round.

it seemed to me that the auto's I flowered in the windows produced better than the ones I did in the boxes, too... there is just no beating the sun....:cool:

I just love the sight of a girl showing her true colors after being tied up for a bit.
Looking swweeetttt Thorn! My dog sez Hi

put your shoes on women justmessinyea same here about the electricity im thinking if i should start paying the bill so i can buy me a 400 or 600 watt mh and all those other cool inside stuff

wow Thorn shes looking wonderfull :48:

sorry to hear of your sorta friend ,,,but some people just cannot be helped and if they want to do it nothing will stop them,,,so dont feel bad ,,:peace:

Thanks everyone for you kind words :)

That crazy vancouver guy said:
seeings how they are auto's... start them on a window sill... I do all the time... that's how I start a lot of my seedlings.

figure you have about 3 weeks of flower left?... you see what I'm getting at?

not only that... but because they are auto's... you can veg and flower at a window all year round.

it seemed to me that the auto's I flowered in the windows produced better than the ones I did in the boxes, too... there is just no beating the sun....:cool:

Ok now this time i do mean it.. PLEASE READ!!! These are NOT autoflowering plants!

I cannot start them on my window sil because they would be visible by a lot of people. I don't understand why people comment on journals telling people what they can do when they don't bother to read! I know your only trying to help, maybe, but please man its so annoying when people say do this do that, why don't you etc.. I HATE repeating myself!

Ok so for anyone who is going to read here is my plan...

After these plants are finished up (the Orange, the Mint Med and the Orange Film) I am going to switch the lights back to 18/6 and have 2, 3 or 4 orange candy floss growing, and get them vegging for a month or more until they are a good size. If I can i will take clones to determine sex - these clones i dont know where to put yet - it may be easier for mer to cover a branch of each plant with a bag instead. I will LST them so they spread out and i get a full canopy filling the space and flip them into flower when i feel is a good time.

Anyway hope everyone is doing ok :)

Very Nice Thorn....I read!!! that you are going to set lights back to 18/6..why not 24/0..IMO they grow faster in veg under 24 hr cycle..I did some at 18/6 and 24/0 same time...the 24/0 was 2 time the size after two weeks..so I run My Veg 24/0..Keep us posted..but most of all KEEP M GREEN:heart:

hey 4u, I can't really run my fan 24 hours and i personally prefer to have a night period. I think its best for getting them to stretch a little for the LST. As this plant was VERY tight between nodes.

How you doin anyway 4u? I been pretty busy and not had much time to comment and chat etc

I took these pics today with flash on...

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

hey man, i've had both before in there but not sure how this strain'll turn out :)

looks good Thorn,you surely have some patience to do the small grows.could you possibly share some patience with me,lol looks good as always.be well.

Latest posts

Back