Thorn's Orange Candy Floss Micro Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks 4u, I did find this one earlier on ebay.. I know its finished, but there were loads of them on there..

Hand Held Digital PH meter

You think its any good?

Yea the run-off was the same colour in that tester.

So I said I was gonna chop a third of her on thursday which should be 9 weeks flowering, but well it'd be nice to have a smoke at the weekend that is naturally dried instead of nuked... so I decided to chop this bit off.

I have taken a picture with flash and then one without for each photo (apart from no.7)

Pics 1-4 are before
Pics 5-6 are after
Pic 7 is a nice shot of one of the remaining buds on the plant :hubba:
Pics 8-9 are of the harvested bud(s)

The harvested bud is now hanging upside down in my wardrobe :p smells nice in there ;)

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

Lovely pictures :) Enjoy the smoke this weekend :bong:

Woaaaa dude thats some potent stuff right there!
And damn those buds look like they smell oooohh so nice.

Thanks for the pics.They sure look nice.

:ciao: Thorn..Heres the one i baught but from USA site..this one seems like the one most start with..I was useing the drops up untill a few weeks ago..Hope this helps..:bolt::bong:

you know xx-tt

hxxp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Milwaukee-PH97WP-PH-meter-Discus-Tropicals_W0QQitemZ7767827447QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Pet_Supplies_Fish?hash=item7767827447&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1301%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

thanks 4u, thats cool, its a similar style to the cheapo one i posted above. what you think about that one??

It says for Hydro..Im sure it will be good..Buy it and let us know..I didnt see any buffer solution..mine came with some callibrating solution..Good luck..Let me know what you decide..:bolt::bong:

thanks, whats callibrating solution?

I was just gonna use it to test the water/nutrient mix before I gave it to the plants, and also the run off water.

Oh yea also I used the solution ph tester last night to test my rain water just to see if that was out too, and it was neutral so thats fine, I'm pretty sure i know which nutrient did it this time :)

Another Nice Journal :D
Did it taste like orange? Did it help the depression case ;)

I got some lowriders from Dutch breed the other day... Germinating Four...
Will start a journal soon I guess...

Get a bigger flat thorn... Grow Bigger :D

S8003652.JPG

lol niki...i'm looking don't you worry about that :D

and lol the orange isn't ready yet, don't ya read?? :p Hopefully gonna have a smoke of it this weekend :D BUT it won't be cured so won't be the 'proper' smell and taste just yet. No this one smells like sweet skunkyness, but the one I started at the same time that turned out male smelt VERY orangey so hopefully the next load i get growing will be more fruitier :hubba:

What autos did you get from dutchbreed? They do do some nice strains.. one of the autos they do (I think its little red ryder hood) has very little smell aparently...so good option for stealth :)

:ciao: Thorn..mine came with a bag of solution PH 7.0 and callibrate the probe with it...and I collect and use Rain water all the time Thorn..Just be careful how you collect it..some roof material has contaminants in it..I place 55 gallon barrels out and then fill my gallon jugs..You could put 5 gallon bucket out..also can use a Tarp to make roof like to catch and fill bucket faster..just my Thaughts..and Im Baked:giggle::bolt::bong:

Thorn said:
What autos did you get from dutchbreed? They do do some nice strains.. one of the autos they do (I think its little red ryder hood) has very little smell aparently...so good option for stealth :)

What do Punks buy?? :hubba:
The Cheapest Autos available... :D
12 Master Kush Lowriders...
I'm getting my lights fixed today.. Changing the whole layout.. I'll post it in the Journal.. ha ha...
Another cheap solution using all flouros lying around...
Still no cash for HPS :hubba:
Have a birthday next month... Trying to get my wife and my brother to get me a light...;)
I'm always Broke... And always Working...
:smoke1:

Cant wait to see the orange when its chopped! You got some sure-fire bud that'll keep ya high fo sho!

lol niki, yea keep on at them to get you something, or at least hydroshop vouchers :p you avatar is really trippy lol so you mean Lowmaster? lol they are same price as the Mint..still its all good, post your journal link in here if you want for easy access..i'm all for supporting dutchbreed :D

thanks mental, but i'm not sure we will get to sample the 'real' product with this plant as I think it could be a lot better. I think a mixture of acidic ph and over feeding locked her up and stalled her a good 2/3 weeks ago and so she hasn't progressed since then.. I'm gonna see how she goes over this weekend and if I don't see much change in her (trichomes and buds) i'll just chop her down and get some new plants on the go. Then hopefully we can experience the REAL product :p

Just to let you know (if ya wondering where i gone..) I might not be online for a little while or very often as my pc is going off to get fixed :D could be 3 weeks but as long as it comes back working i don't mind too much :)

thanks wiseguy :) i'll try to, somehow :) I'm good at 'borrowing' computers :giggle: funny though this should happen just as my boyfriend gets his first MJ seed germinated! :p

dang, thats too bad

unless your pc guy is super swamped it shouldnt take more than a day or two but then again im not sure where you are

anyways, hurry back, we want updates/pictures :)

Latest posts

Back