Thought this Site was Banned

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
I been tring to get on here for 2 days and Here I thought the site was Banned !!:eek:
Glad it wasn't :D

I Feel At Peace Now!!:)

Havent posted inna while and couldn't last couple day...wha happend?

hell,i formatted my computer,thinking something was wrong with it.lolbeen reloading crap all morning.

I haven't been around in a minute... so I wouldn't know either.

A cpl other forums went offline for a while with server troubles as well... HGS & HG420. I hope nobody gets mad I mentioned 'em here..., but...
I wonder if all this could be related...

The gov(s) can't legally shut us up, but with the flick of a switch... Could they shut us down?
Call me paranoid... but stranger things have happened.

I've been busy on other forums trying to get all stoners to stand united against this oppressive "war on drugs"... Trying to get rid of the "Us & them" mentality between stoners & between sites. We need to stand together as one or we will all fall.

Peace

:eek: me three:eek: -thought my pc was on the fritz. everything checked out good, so i figured just some work on the site going on(and hoped i'd log in to see the chat-box back up). no dice...
everything is back up to lighting speed again now...

Glad I checked the threads since I was about to say the exact same thing :D

I thought the Gubment was behind it because I couldn't get into another weed forum either and HG420 has been down for weeks. :eek:

If this place ever got shut down I would be so ******* screwed. I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

oh whew, sometime I thought someone banned me out here too.. good thing yall not alone I feel same way, sometime I do need break lol and break from getting too high lol

I agree. I don't know what I'd do. Marijuana isn't addictive but growing it sure is. I need my forum fix.....

Lets Blame it on the weather !!!
And by No Means would I dump my Computer to find out there wasn't anything wrong with it and have to reload everything YICKS YICKS that would Be a Headache...

How exactly do you ban a site from the internet? Especially when the content is being hosted in a country that allows it?

Latest posts

Back