tinys new pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinydn

Reaction score
let me know what you think...the plant with the heaviest budding has a few of the big fan leaves (or sugar leaves) yellowing...could it be from overwatering?nutes are pureblend bloom,liquid karma,cal-mag plus,and i just gave them a little silica blast...just starting 5th week of flower...

IMG_1366.JPG

IMG_1352-1.JPG

IMG_1353-1.JPG

Tiny, what I think I'm seeing is a bit of nutrient burn. Perhaps there's a bit of yellowing, I can't really tell. Make sure that your pH is dialed in properly before trying to diagnose an possible nutrient deficiencies.

How long is the average flowering time? Some yellowing occurs in late flowering, but from what I can see , I'd say that you have at least another four weeks or so before harvest. Your plant looks healthy to me.

i will give them straight water for a couple days ,they look healthy other than a few yellowing leaves on 1 plant..here are a few more pics also..thanks for the input i appreciate it..i have upped the nutes a little bit lately..

IMG_1381-1.JPG

IMG_1376-1.JPG

IMG_1371-1.JPG

was hoping for more input...also very interested in good curing techniques ,if anyone has advice..its my first time..have read all the grow books and journals so i have a good idea,but could use some tips or personnel experiences..hoping to finish strong with good smoke...

You look like you put in your time as far as research, and it shows. That is some excellent looking bud there. It is a bit hard for me to see yellowing. You said over-water, so it is soil? With only one plant experiencing an issue, Alistair is likely right on. Generally.... the same strain is going to take the same amount of nutes.. please correct if I'm wrong on this...
But a good flush for a day or two most certainly can't hurt.
But they do look fantastic... I'd say your dead on track.
As far as curing, I'm sorry I'm no help there friend. You might start a new thread specifying that topic.
On a side note:
was hoping for more input...
Your topic is everything...
I honestly expected to see pictures of some setup and plants and basic "show-off-man-ship"... :hubba::hubba: :hubba: (I am so high, but I copyright that word)
If you were concerned and wanted opinions, the sick plant forum and a title such as "Yellowing a bit.. nuteburn?", might attract the right people, who may also have, the right answer.
:48:
Keep smoking buddy, I know I will.
Good Luck

i went straight water today..will do so tommorow aswell..they look healthy overall..had to stake them up ,little heavy with buds...i am sure there could be worse problems!

Latest posts

Back