Tissue culture

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
I know I seen Bombbudpuffa work this..was looking for anyone else thats working the tissue culture?..And was looking for the .."Advanced grow"..section...what happen to it?...Im collecting the materials to just this right now..Ive done a ton of reading..now Im ready to try it out...would like any help I can get..thanks

:48:

heres to u man, most I can do is lend some moral support.

post it up lets see :) read a lil regarding tissue culture.enuff I don't want to try but good on ya for goin at it.

Seriously 4u2,

That is a subject that has always held my interest over many a year. Sadly I just never really got there. You have my absolute undivided attention if you don't mind an audiance. All I can put foreward is a bunch of questions, but I will try to be cool..promise...LOL

smoke in peace

KingKahuuna:icon_smile:

I have read some info on it, but not enough to know how, what, or where.
I think NCH was also looking into it at one time, so maybe he will stop in here or ya could pm.

okay its been a week since I started them..they seem to be doing well...and I dont expect to see anything for another week or so..but here we are...

Thanks everyone for stoping by...I hope to make this a fun and educational thread...I dont see much on this subject here..

1-004.JPG

2-005.JPG

3-006.JPG

4-034.JPG

5-033.JPG

6-030.JPG

7-029.JPG

8-028.JPG

9-035.JPG

I have subbed 4u. Very interested to see how this turns out. I just recently started reading about this. Mind blowing to say the least. Green mojo to you.

I'm clueless as to what you're doing, and extremely curious, though I surely will most likely never attempt this.

Green culture to you 4u! :D

EllisD said:
I'm clueless as to what you're doing, and extremely curious, though I surely will most likely never attempt this.

Green culture to you 4u! :D

:ciao: EllisD

this is a form of multiplication(cloning in mass quantity;))..and Ive read it cleans the strain..Im starting to see some new growth....when Im ready to make plants from these..Ill make up the rooting media...but first we need green leafs:D...Im stoked so far cause most people have said that If you dont get contamination in the first week ...you should be fine..:icon_smile:....Stay stoned and stay tuned

Hello everyone...I had one that grew leaflet and died in the medium transplant...the others got contamination in the jars...Im tryN this again But have in a less light area of the house..thanks for chimming in...and if anyone else is playing with TC...please be sure to share

I've been trying to find it. The kit that is.
I came across a kit for doing this

As for your contamination. When me and my bro grew mushrooms the first stages are very clean sterile conditions. We went to extremes but you can take a clear tote cut 2 holes in sides big enough for your arms. Then 4 lairs of dish gloves one pair u cut at the wrist n slide over the other pair. Glue let stand. The I'm sure u see where this is going. Then you slide through holes glue 1-2" on outside.

Now u have a working box. Wrk in a small area u can wipe down with Lysol alc which ever. Wipe everything down open box wipe it down wear partical mask stick in an close lid. Now u have a perfectly clean enviro. That u can leave run out side come back in n continue wrk. 100% sterile still.

Only thing that flaws that is if you don't get a big enough tote to beable to fit everything in. And have to open lid n pull out n put in. Then you won't want to leave room. Lol.

I've been wanting to try this for some time n after working with the mushrooms it interested me even more. Lol just no time.
LH.

Latest posts

Back