To flush or not to flush? That is the question...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What would you do?

• Flush and chop in a few days

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Don't flush/chop now

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Don't flush/chop in a few days

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
I'm in hydro and the last res change is usually at half strength or less. Based on Trichome pictures you are there. I've spent a couple of hours I can't get back, stoned, watching Prof Bugbee. Good stuff. I know where you can get some free taste testing done if you need it.

I'm in hydro and the last res change is usually at half strength or less. Based on Trichome pictures you are there. I've spent a couple of hours I can't get back, stoned, watching Prof Bugbee. Good stuff. I know where you can get some free taste testing done if you need it.
I do hydro inside. I feed 'em clean up to harvest time. I usually harvest them with no dark time involved, but I think just for shits & giggles, I'm going to harvest half the way I normally do, and then give the other half a 48 hour dark period. I'll see if I can see any difference in trichomes/buzz. Cheap experiment that can't hurt. It'll give my trimming paws a break, too.

Oh helll I thought you asked Orgasmic ,
Notice the Flush color of her of her lovely skin?
1682544534417.png

He doesn't need my money and he is shoveling bullshit.
Brother you know I'm just giving you shit. Flushing is something some ppl like To do. And honestly if you listen to the guy he says,,that if your plant has too much nutes in it,,, that feeding it just water for several days will allow it to use some of the stuff it has stored that it didn't need.

Brother you know I'm just giving you shit. Flushing is something some ppl like To do. And honestly if you listen to the guy he says,,that if your plant has too much nutes in it,,, that feeding it just water for several days will allow it to use some of the stuff it has stored that it didn't need.
No worries! I never take offence to my growing techniques. Hopefully nobody ever takes me seriously as well. We are here to have fun....keeps us from going insane.

Latest posts

Back