Tom Tom's First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lookin good tom-tom. I welcome your advice in my threads if you'd like to visit 'em sometime.

Looks pretty dang good.. especially for a rookie.
You're "giving" of advice shows me two things. You are "reading, researching and learning".. a huge plus, and you are willing and wanting to learn and "share" what you have learned with others. Thanks !!

Hick said:
Looks pretty dang good.. especially for a rookie.
You're "giving" of advice shows me two things. You are "reading, researching and learning".. a huge plus, and you are willing and wanting to learn and "share" what you have learned with others. Thanks !!
What its all about IMO. Good post Hick. :aok:
Keep up that green thumb tom-tom. :hubba:

Hi everyone these are some picks of the flower girl shes been in flower over a month now id like to no if these white hairs are what turns into the fruit this strain must be a late bud producer our somethin because its just now starting to put on some buds ,,what do u guys think ,also i still been giving her ,flora gro2-1-6 and flora micro 5-0-1 and flora bloom0-5-4 ,i was at full nutes but ive cut back on the micro and the gro and increased the bloom ive had 0 burn ,any ways im happy with her tho for my first ever grow u guys have all helped me out a lot and tought me a lot i should be smokin in about a month lol ,and time is a flyin now and ill be putting the outher girls in flower in my outher journal when i harvest this one because they are getting huge they are now bigger than this plant ,,AGAIN I THANK ALL OF U FOR HELPING ME GET SOME SMOKE and ill tell u this is bag seed but it shure dont look like the weed i got the seed out of it looks way better :) :)

HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM
AND HAPPY SMOKIN:)

flower1.jpg

flower2.jpg

flower3.jpg

flower4.jpg

flower5.jpg

flower6.jpg

flower7.jpg

Looking great man :cool2: and FYI them hairs and leaf matter is what the buds are made of once they fill out get harvested and dry proplerly you will see what im talking about. IMO form the pics that strain looks to be a bit Indica dominate so it should be about an 8 week flower,but to be sure might wanna get a mini micro so you can start checking the trichomes here soon ;)

Looks good Tom,your buds will really start to fatten up over the next month.
Time cant go by fast enough can it?

Looks good!

Is this plant topped? Or this is a better question; can you top the top of the main cola? If so, you could always "test" it, if you are in a pinch for some smoke.

BenDover said:
Looks good!

Is this plant topped? Or this is a better question; can you top the top of the main cola? If so, you could always "test" it, if you are in a pinch for some smoke.
no its not toped its just a regular grow i got a toped plant and a Lst plant in my outher grow journal tho if u want to check it out ,and i will prolly just wait to test it once its all done i dont want to start smokin it before its ready ,,ill end up have nothin left cause i would have tested it all lol so i think ill wait lol:)

your best to just leave her be. Especially if you dont want to interupt the swelling of delicious nuggets, and delicious they will be!!

Hey Tom-tom, your plant looks good. Like the other said, the buds will grow and swell from now until harvest. Only another month to go! Don't cut it early. Be patient. You will be very happy in the end.

BenDover said:
Looks good!

I would recommend that you never cut your main cola this far into flowering. If you must take a sample, take something lower in the plant, like a side branch or some "popcorn" buds.

by this time next month you will be wishing it was dry enough to smoke
she shure is a pretty one

Growdude said:
Looks good Tom,your buds will really start to fatten up over the next month.
Time cant go by fast enough can it?
lol grow dude ur right about that bro its like tick tock tick tock tick tock ,,lol thanks for stopin by bro:)

Hey Tom Im back!!! and ya ladies are looking vary nice. How long is ya flower time??? My light will be here tomorrow and i will put my plants into flower next week. Hows ya 1st grow treating you????

BluntFullOfKush said:
Hey Tom Im back!!! and ya ladies are looking vary nice. How long is ya flower time??? My light will be here tomorrow and i will put my plants into flower next week. Hows ya 1st grow treating you????
very very good brother i got about 3 our 4 weeks to go im thinking febuary 8 will be 2 months flower ,,the buds are getting lot bigger

BluntFullOfKush said:
P.s clear ya MSG box, i tried to send you a msg
ok i cleared it bro lol i did not no it was that full they fill up fast man lol:hubba:

Latest posts

Back