Trainwreck&Cheese Soil 1000w Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

growbuddy

SEVENTEEN
Reaction score
Ok, Well I am finally going.:) I have been reading and fallowing a few grows, and now I am up and growing again. I have 2 from seeds.
Trainwreck and Cheese both feminized from greenhouse seedbank.

Trainwreck is 1 week ahead of Cheese because our White Rhino seed we were going to grow, died on us. :angrywife:
So we started the Cheese when the WR didn't work.
Their seedlings stage was done under a t5, great light!

I have a 1000 w mh conversion bulb.:ccc: I have a 8 in 667 cfm fan, insulated ducting for light and sound reduction, also it insulates the pipe so no hot air escapes. It helps keep temps down dramatically. No carbon filter yet, but that will be our next purchase.

The plants are on a 18/6 light cycle right now. I have started mild nutes with the Trainwreck. Still just water for the Cheese.

In the picture you cant see the Cheese too well, I am using the camera on my laptop to take these. And the black on the wall, kinda looks like mold, but its not, we bleached everything and it is all sanitary. No critters in there!

Photo 121.jpg

Photo 116.jpg

Photo 122.jpg

Photo 120.jpg

Nice looking setup growbuddy!

How old are they?

Thanks BB
Cheese just went under the big light; 2 weeks from the seed. Trainwreck has been under it for a week; 3 weeks from seed. They started a week apart.

Hi growbuddy, good call on the filter. I hear your gonna need it with "the cheese". Green luck to ya! BK

Ok, well friday we will be 4 weeks into veg. for trainwreck and 3 weeks for cheese. They both are looking great!
I am taking cuttings soon off trainwreck and a week after that for cheese.

I can wait to get 2 mamma plants!:ccc:
Photo 125.jpg

Photo 124.jpg

Photo 123.jpg

Latest posts

Back