Treat's Tent Tales

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3538.JPGIMG_3539.JPGIMG_3552.JPGIMG_3554.JPGIMG_3557.JPG

NC- what she looked like before watering
IMG_3545.JPG
And this is the one that always turns leaves
IMG_3540.JPG

IMG_3651.JPGIMG_3628.JPGIMG_3630.JPGIMG_3632.JPGIMG_3633.JPGIMG_3660.JPG

Harvest pictures for Big Band Auto 1 coming and jarred up the first plant last night as well.
Yield on Big Band 2 which was jarred up last was certainly more than I expected - 64g

Very nice buds Tasty... They look very frosty and very yummy!!!!...Lol
Great grow...

106 Days from popping her in the dirt. We had a bit of a rocky start but she's quite pretty don't you think. Cola fresh cut was 61g.
Right out of the tent
IMG_3673.JPGIMG_3675.JPG
Great color in the sunlight
IMG_3677.JPGIMG_3680.JPGIMG_3689.JPGIMG_3690.JPG
She turned out to be second tallest in the tent. Must be the Sativa influence.
IMG_3695.JPGIMG_3685.JPG
IMG_3681.JPGIMG_3691.JPG

Headed into the jars after around 4 days of drying. I manicured it in two batches - the second one was a little too dry. Lesson learned in how the stems should feel when headed to jars. A little orange peel got them right back on track.
Two batches from the box
IMG_3601.JPGIMG_3763.JPG
Dried Cola
IMG_3784.JPG
All that would fit in the bowl
IMG_3790.JPG
Jar it!
IMG_3794.JPGIMG_3796.JPG

And that, my friend, is what it's all about. Congrats -- again :)

Peace

Yikes- Can't believe I haven't posted in days. Have been keeping up with all the great harvests and trimming and jarring.
We've been busy here and hopefully will have some awesome news to announce in about 28 hours! (Non MJ related) ;)

Had a little ooops yesterday- forgot to pull down one of the passive air flaps for lights out time. Luckily that room is fairly shaded. Either way only a few more days to go, so I'm thinking the remaining girls will do fine.

Great harvest.

I have jars just like this that in in hopes of having a good yeild as well. If not they will cann something else. The wife loves to cann anything out of the garden.

28 hrs? Keep us posted on more good news. few and far between these days, imo.

Latley, been taking care of my dads dog and he goes home tomorrow. My pups are gonna miss him.

Grow Green.

Latest posts

Back