Treat's Tent Tales

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a pro gro to me. Very nice...and watermelon? That's gonna be fun to smoke! I'd like me some watermelon weed, perfect for picnics.

Love Watermelon!
Hate Cantaloupe! That and chocolate. I know something is wrong with me......

drfting07 said:
Love Watermelon!
Hate Cantaloupe! That and chocolate. I know something is wrong with me......

I can see someone not liking cantalope, but chocolate :eek:

:ciao: THG, I know, i know. Its not one my list of things i love. I can deal with the combo of peanut butter and chocolate. Its pure chocolate that i cant deal with. Chocolate cake, chocolate milk, chocolate bars. Not my thing. Ide rather have pound cake, angle food cake, key lime pie or rhubarb pie. And if i had the choice ide just have my fill on seafood and steak :cool2: Not big on sweets.

Tasty, sorry for steering off track. I do LOVE watermelon!

I'd be intrested on what u eat during the munchies...lol

Tasty; looking great as always! I wish you could share too, but your share of info and pics is "tasty" in itself! keep it up.

if your pot smells or tastes like any kind of chocolate or melon whatsoever . . . . I would like a hit, please:D

drfting07 said:
:ciao: THG, I know, i know. Its not one my list of things i love. I can deal with the combo of peanut butter and chocolate. Its pure chocolate that i cant deal with. Chocolate cake, chocolate milk, chocolate bars. Not my thing. Ide rather have pound cake, angle food cake, key lime pie or rhubarb pie.

hey drft, im fixin to chop a bcsk juicy fruit pheno that tastes sorta like key lime pie . . . or a stick of green fruit stripe gum . . . or lime koolaid

kool aid man.jpg

Food is always a welcome topic on any thread of mine :D
After MJ and photography - cooking would probably be the third passion.

We tested a nugget of the kush last night and it is AMAZING. The first taste shot me right back to the Blue Dophin in Amsterdam the first time I sat in a cafe and smoked in public. Wonderful experience.

More pictures today. Going to build another drying box today because if that Kush gets any more ready - we won't be able to move off the couch.

Question-
How do you check for hermies?
What should I be looking for?
I do have one plant in my tent from femmed seed and think I've read that can be more at risk.

sMACkaddict said:
watcha makin em outta?
moving boxes, twine and PC fans.
I actually am ordering one of those cool drying racks to try out as well. Seems to make good sense, it is flexible and stores easily when not needed.

IMG_3272.JPG

IMG_3275.JPG

tastyness said:
Question-
How do you check for hermies?
What should I be looking for?
I do have one plant in my tent from femmed seed and think I've read that can be more at risk.

Post 53 you will see a perfect example of a female with male pollen(hermi) sack.

http://marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54332&page=3

Be careful on over watering. I can see in a few recent pics you watered before it dried out enough. That yellowing slightly and leaf tips drooping is a good sign that they are drowning a bit.

But looks great overall!

tastyness said:
moving boxes, twine and PC fans.
I actually am ordering one of those cool drying racks to try out as well. Seems to make good sense, it is flexible and stores easily when not needed.

Wow, great looking plant Tasty. The trichs on the leaf are amazing.

Don't know exactly what you have in mind, but, I had one of those mesh hanging things and gave it away. I noticed that a large amount of trichs always got stuck to the plastic on the shelves/racks and there was no way to retrieve them. The buds also ended up smashed on one side. I just like to hang my buds to dry. They dry evenly and don't seem to get squished.

When looking for hermies, I look at the node intersections for balls, like in the picture that NV linked. Later as the buds are developing, I keep my eyes open for that tell-tale light yellow color that the nanners seem to have when they hide in buds. I'll see if I can dig up a picture showing late nanners growing in the bud.

NC thanks for the tip. When I go to lift the bucket/bag they are light as a feather. Watering about 2 -2.5 L each time, every other day. They seem to droop a bit and then perk up as soon as they get water.

I have two plants where the soil/medium is pretty compacted - first bit of water flow right through then they suck it right back up from the bottom.
is there something I can do about that at this late date?

I am so looking forward to the day when I can really interpret the leaves and what they are trying to tell me. They do clearly "say" something I'm just not fluent yet.

THG
Thanks for the feedback. I'll let you know how it goes for me. Have some ideas about how I might compensate for those issues.

Pulled these two out of the tent today so I could judge how they are really doing.

The White Rhino has the longest to go still about 3 weeks.
I'm planning her reveg in a 40L bucket. And her clones will all go in #28 bags.
She just wants to be bigger.
IMG_3197.JPG

The BCD has two weeks. This is the plant that has been just left to grow.
No FIM or LST. Wanted a comparison plant.
IMG_3200.JPG

Latest posts

Back