Treat's Tent Tales

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sMack - Thanks a lot. I'm amazed every time I open the tent that I played a role in all this.

Rosebud - What is really exciting is that I've never really gotten this far in a grow successfully before. It is so interesting to watch how the different strains develop and now that I've got a bunch of clones of these I know what to expect in the future. Some of these girls seem "too bushy" and lots of little growth in by stem that I would probably prune in the future.

Drifting - Appreciate you stopping by. And your kind words.

Gourmet - I'm a picture taking fool. I would be :eek: to tell you how many I've snapped since this grow started (+2000)

So hard not to take a sample bud from the girls that will be ready in two weeks. :hubba:

dman- thanks for the kind words.

Our girls got flipped at the same time- so I love following along with your GJ.
Yours are looking might fine. Green mojo

IMG_1435.JPGIMG_1455.JPGIMG_1619.JPGIMG_1622.JPG
IMG_1618.JPGIMG_1620.JPG

Tent is really starting to get crowded.
I'm really glad two of the girls will be ready in about 10 days. Looks like I'm going to need the extra space. :eek:
tent IMG_1458.JPGtent IMG_1643.JPG

It's like a jungle in there.
tent IMG_1534.JPGtent IMG_1518.JPG

I picked up a new second hand fan yesterday to put near the intake. Hoping this will help keep humidity down. Luckily temps have PLUMMETED to really good levels. Humidity is till a touch higher than I would like- but with all the air circulation I'm thinking the girls can handle it OK.

So if you've been following along you know that I FIM'd most of my plants. Actually tried it on all of them except the Autos and one BCD that has the most amazing shape I wanted to see how it turned out left "au nature".

So here is one of my successful ones.
FIM IMG_1657.JPGFIM IMG_1659.JPG

And take a look at the White Rhino (f) . She is really doing well now that I added to garden hoops so that the inside is all opened up. I've got some clones of her and they are doing the same super bushy thing. Doesn't look like the you tube video at all - but then again I'm not growing in an 80L pot - only 9L.
FIM IMG_1645.JPG

I may have given the girls too much of a good thing. And I've been having wild temp swings outside - we had frost yesterday morning. The cooler temps have stabilized tent temps at around 75 deg with occasional swings up to 82. Humidity is running 51-51 %.
I may have overfed yesterday - and have posted pictures in sick plant forum.

The Big Band is within 3 days for breeders date for harvest. Will be watching closely. BBA2 has lost so many leaves it looks like bunches of bud on a stick. BBA1 continues to have good leaves and buds are still popping like crazy.

Kushes are starting to yellow - and I've got some brown spotting that looks like light burn. (Light brown) - the lights were up as high as they can go so I had to do some rearranging.

BCD's are still bushy as ever and full of bud sites.

IMG_1688.JPG

IMG_1736.JPG

IMG_2155.JPG

IMG_2241.JPG

Beautiful, Tasty. I hope my little girls turn so nice. And thanks again for the lesson today. You have a true gift. :)

Peace

:heart:

that looks tastey...tastey...tastey..

Wowzers tasty! Fantabulous buds you got there. I bet that tent smells lovely!

HemperFi- Give yourself credit you are a quick learner.

4u- thanks for stopping by. I'm probably over reacting - but they look soooo good so far. I too have my issues with the "new posts" button ;)

Budders- I'm just getting over a cold- haven't been able to smell anything for the last few weeks. Luckily- filter seems to be working and it only smells in the tent.

So ducting came off exhaust portion of CFM last night. They ladies had a night at the sauna! Gave them a good watering of 20L earlier in the day and by the time I discovered the problem it was 86 degrees and 76% humidity. Luckily it wasn't for more than a few hours.

I had to give in and get some of the yellow and dying foliage out of there today. Looks like breeding ground for potential problems especially after that high humidity episode. They were all lower , necrotic leaves - these plants are so lush I don't even think they will notice.
Tent is filling up

Here are the autos-they hit maturity date on Sunday. I'm watching closely
BBA1 Full green.JPGBBA1 Full.JPG

Then there are the kushies
Kush 1 branch.JPGKush 1 full.JPGKush 2.JPGKush not sure.JPG

White Rhino
WR .JPGWR greem.JPG

What do you think?

I am still amazed by how different my 3 girls in this strain are. These are from seed.
Only pics of two of them right now- I'll have to find some good ones of #4

BCD1 tops.JPG

BCD1.JPG

bCD3.JPG

baby buds.JPG

Thanks Rosebud. It will be good when I can harvest these first two and make a little more room to finish up the others in style.
Glad you stopped by :D

Latest posts

Back