Trifoliage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gixxerman420

Broke-n-Tokin Tent Bonger
Reaction score
Has anyone had experience with a trifoliage plant that wasn't a male? I have a white widow x big bud and it's got three leaves at each node... Any suggestions?

it's not trifoliage, it's Whorled phyllotaxis. phyllotaxis is the arrangement of leaves on a plant. It's greek, phyllon is leaf and taxis is arrangement.

I get them occasionally and they are neat, i named one Triclopse lol.

It has no real significance and doesn't really change potency, bud production or change the aroma. It's just a genetic mutation. Enjoy your mutant :)

Dewayne said:
it's not trifoliage, it's Whorled phyllotaxis. phyllotaxis is the arrangement of leaves on a plant. It's greek, phyllon is leaf and taxis is arrangement.

It has no real significance and doesn't really change potency, bud production or change the aroma. It's just a genetic mutation. Enjoy your mutant :)
Thx bud, you've eased my mind a bit! I think I will enjoy my mutant so long as it's female! I will be taking clones as soon as I can (few weeks) and flowering one out to sex just in case... It's a "feminized" seed, but just to be on the safe side!

Dewayne said:

ahhh THANKS Dewayne.. I remember now..:p "whorled phyllotaxi".. that was it!

Yeah it's sometimes hard to remember some of the odd mutations and such when Smoking while you're learning! hah.

Latest posts

Back