Trying to get the perfect grow room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ballin3535

Reaction score
I wanted to know if anybody out there had any ideas........I wanted to know if I started to grow 20 plants from a mother plant. what would the quantiy be?And also I want to grow in soil so what would be the best nutes be and how would I use it....Should I buy some other kinda liquids

Asking us to predict the quantity is asking us to play god. Can't happen, sorry ballin. However, soil ferts are something we can help with. I grow organically. So, a stellar soil mix is a requirement that can not be overlooked. If you have a good soil mix, your grow will not let you down, even if you give just straight water for the whole grow. The FF line is nonorganic and they make a specific fert for soil. FF works great and I can comfortably put my word behind them.

:hitchair:
ballin3535 said:
I wanted to know if anybody out there had any ideas........I wanted to know if I started to grow 20 plants from a mother plant. what would the quantiy be?And also I want to grow in soil so what would be the best nutes be and how would I use it....Should I buy some other kinda liquids

Latest posts

Back