Two of this years Strains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
Well I have had a rough go of it in terms of popping beans. Have gone through about 8 that did mostly nothing. Been a lot of my older seed stock. Got some help from a friend who hooked me up with a couple cuts, one of which was my Larry OG that I lost over the Summer.:eek: Unfortunately that cut died, but the other two have rebounded and are healthy now. One is Golden Goat and the other Albert Walker. Thought I would post up my first pics of this grow season.

Plan is to veg these out a bit, take cuts, and then flower the original cuts out and keep the replacements as moms.
Also have 3 WiFi beans (OGRaskal I believe) in a moist paper towel, in a zip lock baggie on my cable box. As soon as those get tails they will hit the dirt. I believe they are fem beans....will be looking for a killer keeper pheno. Ultimate goal would be to cross my Larry OG cut (if I can get her back) with the best WiFi pheno.

Here are a couple pics. Will be doing a Grow Journal as soon as this show is fully up and running.

20121004_163947[1] - Copy.jpg20121004_163955[1] - Copy.jpg20121004_164004[1] - Copy.jpg20121004_164010[1] - Copy.jpg

Oh yea!! front row!!! Im chillen on a matchbox up here so nobody step on me please... MOJO for the beaners...

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Oh yea!! front row!!! Im chillen on a matchbox up here so nobody step on me please... MOJO for the beaners...

Lol...thanks JAAM. Tents have been cleaned and are ready to go. #letsfindsomeDANK

I won't step on anyone. And, when i need to read a post from Hammy, i will just put a sticky note on the screen to cover up his picture. Genius!

This looks fun Hamster, greenest of mojo to you.

:ciao: Hammy, will watch if you don't mind! Down in front, JAAM :rofl:

Dman's pic is disturbing as well, yours brings eye appeal, Rosie!

lol roddy, i must have been changing it as you were typing.

gonna watch these grow with ya Hammy. Been interested ever since i first saw TC's.

good luck and work those green thumbs!

Thanks peeps. First time with these... From what I hear they are Dank. The clone fairy should be paying me a visit in the near future. Will see what he sends me. Still hoping to get my Larry OG back. Losing her kind of ruined my summer.

Oh and Rose I don't think I will make it a whole month looking at my avatar... Kind of making me nauseous already... Lol

Rosebud said:
I won't step on anyone. And, when i need to read a post from Hammy, i will just put a sticky note on the screen to cover up his picture. Genius!

This looks fun Hamster, greenest of mojo to you.

That is a good idea, Rosebud-it should end my nightmares-lol
Great looking plants (as usual) Hammy!!!
Green Mojo!!!

:48:

ODF

OldDaddyFedder said:
That is a good idea, Rosebud-it should end my nightmares-lol
Great looking plants (as usual) Hammy!!!
Green Mojo!!!

:48:

ODF

Lol...thanks ODF. I am getting rid of this tonight for like 2 weeks. Every year i use it and every year after a couple days with it I feel like a creep everytime I log on. :)

Looking good Hammy. Hope these grow into some monsters for you.

bombbudpuffa said:
Looking good Hammy. Hope these grow into some monsters for you.

What up puff...glad to see you around bro. Hope all is well. I will settle for decent yielders of the Dank variety but always looking for a monster. :) Hope all has been well my friend.

Nice looking little ladies Hammy, I'll be pullin' up a chair as well. :icon_smile:

Thanks for the B day wishes. Thanks for stopping by cubby, have not seen ya around much. Hope all is well bro. 4u I will take a hit off that thanks.

Latest posts

Back