types of weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kpxkrnboi814x

Reaction score
my friends were talkin about how certain bud gives certain highs, like im wondering what are the types of bud?
i know that there is a type called SATIVA, usually known to make one talk a lot more than usual.
what are the other types? cause there's a type that can give crazy out of the world head highs, etc.
i dont want info. on what buds do what, just what types of bud there is like SATIVA, ETC.

Cannabis Sativa var Sativa is just one variation of one specia. Actually there are 450 different strains of Cannabis Sativa, each blonging to a different variation such Cannabis Sativa var Indica, Cannabis Sativa var Rudelaris (or Spontenea), each variation has variations, hybrids...

A rule of thumb; Cannabis Sativa var Sativa is head high, Cannabis Sativa var Indica is body high, Cannabis Sativa var Rudelaris is just head ache...

Variation of each variation and hybrids also have their own different high characteristics...

Cornellius said:
Cannabis Sativa var Sativa is just one variation of one specia. Actually there are 450 different strains of Cannabis Sativa, each blonging to a different variation such Cannabis Sativa var Indica, Cannabis Sativa var Rudelaris (or Spontenea), each variation has variations, hybrids...

A rule of thumb; Cannabis Sativa var Sativa is head high, Cannabis Sativa var Indica is body high, Cannabis Sativa var Rudelaris is just head ache...

Variation of each variation and hybrids also have their own different high characteristics...

i see, what are the basic ones? like out here, i come across some super silver haze (sativa), og kush, grand daddy purple, purple haze, and some other medical club ****.

can you further explain what kind of high sativa and indica gives?

kpxkrnboi814x said:
so what does indica usually do?
strong body high, the kind that locks you on the couch and leaves you wondering what your watching on tv 10 sec. after commercial starts!

lyfr said:
strong body high, the kind that locks you on the couch and leaves you wondering what your watching on tv 10 sec. after commercial starts!

haha when i smoked some super silver haze the other night, i had that kind of body high, but i also talked a lot, is that common? i've been tryin super silver haze (indica) for a while, and me and my friends usually have long conversations, and i feel that i'm somewhat smarter

kpxkrnboi814x said:
i see, what are the basic ones? like out here, i come across some super silver haze (sativa), og kush, grand daddy purple, purple haze, and some other medical club ****.

can you further explain what kind of high sativa and indica gives?

Indica numbs your body, sativa changes your mood. Each strain may have different effects. Indica is used mostly for pain and sleep disorders. It is a fine variation if you have problems with your body such as cronic pain, sleep disorders, eating disorders, neusea.

Sativa on the other hand, may be a fine anti-depressant, also a good motivative factor. My personal opinion is not to use it for medicine unless there is a qualified medical officer with you to see it's effects. It may work as quite opposite as well.

Cornellius said:
Indica numbs your body, sativa changes your mood. Each strain may have different effects. Indica is used mostly for pain and sleep disorders. It is a fine variation if you have problems with your body such as cronic pain, sleep disorders, eating disorders, neusea.

Sativa on the other hand, may be a fine anti-depressant, also a good motivative factor. My personal opinion is not to use it for medicine unless there is a qualified medical officer with you to see it's effects. It may work as quite opposite as well.

thanks cornellius :]
so weed can either be a type of sativa and indica?

kpxkrnboi814x said:
thanks cornellius :]
so sativa and indica are the big 2?

These two variations of Cannabis Sativa are the base of nearly all other strains, there are few strains which are hybrid of rudelaris.

Cannabis Sativa var Sativa and Cannabis Sativa var Indica, two big boss!

Cornellius said:
These two variations of Cannabis Sativa are the base of nearly all other strains, there are few strains which are hybrid of rudelaris.

Cannabis Sativa var Sativa and Cannabis Sativa var Indica, two big boss!

that was said beautifully ;] thank you so much <3

Cornellius, I've never heard of rudelaris strains, and I was just wondering, if headache is all you get from it, why would ANYONE in thier right mind want to hybrid something like that?

It doesnt seem a very desireable effect to me...

Sebstarr said:
Cornellius, I've never heard of rudelaris strains, and I was just wondering, if headache is all you get from it, why would ANYONE in thier right mind want to hybrid something like that?

It doesnt seem a very desireable effect to me...

Because it auto flowers, for example you get it crossed with an indica and you selectively breed indica head - rudelaris auto flower, the result is fast flowering indica head cannabis plant such as Low Ryder.

Cornellius said:

So instead of taking Norco for my back and Xanax for my anxiety, both of which are addictive, I could just smoke weed, which isn't addictive! But instead they keep feeding me Xanax which could cause me to have a seizure if I suddenly stop taking it.

Latest posts

Back