UK...meets....USA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IRISH said:
mel, get ready to smoke some of the finest ganja the US has to offer.:hubba: :D :cool: ...
you can say that again!!! i went up to seattle to visit my friend last summer and i was buying an eight off his man, right? my friend tells me after getting off the phone that it's gonna be 50 an eighth and i'm like damn i thought seattle prices were supposed to be cheap. he gets out of the guys car about 20 feet away from me and i'm like damn, this stuff has to be legit, cus i can already smell it!!!! it turned out to be around 6 grams when we weighed it. i though i was gonna get 3.5.

YOU WILL LOVE WASHINGTON!!!! Born and raised here, and i ain't goin nowhere yet!!!!

Bon Voyage UKGirl! :ciao:

Don't forget to water Lucky REALLY well! ;)

thats cool, glad that you are happy with her an that she is coming to see you!

good luck! :D

4U---you gonna take UK to see the Fremont Troll? I remember seeing it for the first time after I'd smoked a big fat one, and at first, I thought I might be hallucinating. Then I couldn't stop laughing. So, hope you both get bonged up and hit the Aurora bridge! I'm so excited about you two getting together at long last that I can hardly stand it!!!

I think they need a chaperone. Any volunteers? LMAO
wiki says-Chaperone (social), or chaperon, an adult who supervises one or more unmarried men or women during social occasions.
teeheeheee. Now, who wants to watch,:eek: er, chap..... er, nevermind.:hubba:

Great story you two:D

The Great Pacific Northwest...the most beautiful place in the USA!!!!!!!

I lived on Orcas Island in the Puget Sound for a few years not too long ago. We would fly Kenmore Air floatplanes back and forth to Seattle. Definately a Hip City.
UKGirl...if you like good food...Seattle is the place!!!!!!!

Good luck and have a good flight:woohoo:

Thanks everyone...33 hrs from now she will be here...:yay:

If she doesnt miss her connecting flight. ;)

Just pickin on you ukgirl.

i told her she better go straight to next terminal and call me..Thats what im worried she miss it...But at least she is on US soil..But Im sure she will be fine..:p

Wow i missed this thread somehow ? Ah umm Duh ! Wow that is AWESOME NEWS ! I'm lost for words who would off ! Well who cares ! Man ..that is great . All the best to you both ..i am sure you will make some great X strains together ! Peace and have a great flight girl ..and 4u make the bed smothered in BUD petals !

Mom..getting nervous now to be honest..and ill share that later..

purplephazes...thanks and I will try that bed full of budds:giggle: But no cross strains here. We both have our children..Thanks for the thaught tho..and for the PM..

UKgirl..
16.gif
16.gif
16.gif
16.gif

I missed this thread too.....

bon Voyage UK, Happy Flight and Safe Landings....Dont forget to water Lucky really good!

Wishing you both the bestest-happiest time together.

thanks everyone who wishes us well

i am leaving in less than 12 hrs :woohoo:

im coming to get ya 4u :hubba: :heart:

:giggle:

Behave yourself ukgirl, dont wanna give 4u a heart attack or anything..:p

very exciting guys just relax toke some bowls and let yourselves have some fun!! I bet she will be ready to smoke after that long plane ride..I would be lol..

Have a safe flight UK, better get some sleep on the plane:p

4u did the blunts burn in the shower:laugh:

Have fun and come see us at least once this we you 2

:48::48::peace:

Latest posts

Back