Uk vs Usa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uk1

Reaction score
:confused: lets start by saying waaaaaaaaaaheyyyyyyyy to the ukkkkkkkkk.

Ummm not to sure why this thread is started or what to add to it but you all can add ya 2cents or 2pounds in our terms hahaa:ignore:

I've never been to England, or any other country in the UK for that matter. Why is it that every time I watch a British movie, it's always cloudy, and or raining? Even when it's sunny, it seems as though it must sprinkle at least a little bit.

When I was a kid we used to live in Ottawa. My brother and his wife lived in Toronto for awhile when my brother was studying there. I really liked Ottawa. We used to live in Bay Shore. Toronto is a nice town too.

In Ottawa the winters were cold and long, but spring and summer couldn't be beaten. I mean, the weather was beautiful.

I like to think of it as a Global community. No one can really own any part of the earth. Yet really anything, because in a sense everything is alive.

Alistair Young said:
I've never been to England, or any other country in the UK for that matter. Why is it that every time I watch a British movie, it's always cloudy, and or raining? Even when it's sunny, it seems as though it must sprinkle at least a little bit.

Thats cause it allways is :) we may get a hot summer which lasts for all of 5 days :cool:

USA all the way. Although,,, I would love to see the other Countries and spend some time meeting people.
I live in Florida now,,,and I love it,,, the weather and the Tropical Plants and trees.Course the Beach,fishing and Golf aint bad eather.;) . I live in a place people pay to go and Vacation,,, or retire.

BUT,,,it all boils down to this Planet,,,not Country,,, that we are from. We are all one with the Universe.:ignore:

I love the USA, but just melt when i hear a good north country accent like Patrick Stewart's and loved my time in England. It was the summer, the weather was kind, i was singing in the choir at Yorkminster, and i was 19 at the time and it was nice to be able to drink in a pub---delicious Shandy, mmmm. Then i came back home and had to wait two years to discover that they don't really make shandy here

UKgirl420 said:
make it your self GMcorp :p just add lemonade to larger/bitter

Tru dat. I just wanna be able to walk into a bar and say, "Barkeep, a shandy please!" There's another delicious one that uses port and orange juice...

Beer cocktails are much more popular in the UK than here...wonder why?

GMCORP said:
Tru dat. I just wanna be able to walk into a bar and say, "Barkeep, a shandy please!" There's another delicious one that uses port and orange juice...

Beer cocktails are much more popular in the UK than here...wonder why?

Here ya get a SHANK.:rolleyes:

Borders are Bad.

Nations are Worse.

Patriotisim is Crippling.

All this "Tribal Divisiveness" that seems to be left over from the early days of human behavior is really messing things up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back