UKgirl420.Blue Mystic grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that skush looks to be a very small producer? have you flowered out #1, and #2 ?

on the Kult, and blush, which is the better producer weight wise ? smoke wise ? thinking of putting both these outside soon here.

take care...bb...

banjobuzz said:
that skush looks to be a very small producer? have you flowered out #1, and #2 ?

on the Kult, and blush, which is the better producer weight wise ? smoke wise ? thinking of putting both these outside soon here.

take care...bb...

hello banjo

okay let me think where to start :rolleyes: yes both blushes were small producers ,,,didnt grow much at all in flower,,,maybe a few inches ,so good for micro grows :cool:

i found Kult to be the biggest producer size and weight wise but it lost a hell of a lot during drying :(
the blushes buds dried a lot harder ,,denser and tighter than the kults ,,,all 4 have been a nice smoke and got me :fly:

im going to put some kult and skush 1 and 2 outside also :D

happy smoking :48: :bong2:

update time
well another week gone by :rolleyes: and the yellowing isnt as bad so here she is
100_1162.JPG100_1164.JPG100_1167.JPG
100_1169.JPG100_1179.JPG100_1187.JPG

and the skush at 6 weeks
100_1188-1.JPG100_1190-1.JPG100_1206-1.JPG

happy smoking all :48:

Looking real nice UKgirl420 :aok:

Looking great SL :)

I look forward to seeing how they grow in a GH.

:peace:

:watchplant: hi ukgirl your plants are looking real good keep up the good work:ccc: :farm:
lol pop65

:tokie: Sir Doobie :tokie: cordially invites you to check out his harvest.:D .

looking good ukgirl. i have to correct you on a mistake above. it is skush 1&2, not blush 1&2.;) :) .

is any of the 4 good daytime smoke?...bb...

thanks duck :D
you gonna do a gj again hippy :beatnik:
:ciao:pop65

:48:

banjobuzz said:
:tokie: Sir Doobie :tokie: cordially invites you to check out his harvest.:D .

looking good ukgirl. i have to correct you on a mistake above. it is skush 1&2, not blush 1&2.;) :) .

is any of the 4 good daytime smoke?...bb...

Thanks sir doobie ,,,i went and corrected my error :p

i only like the uppitys high ..very rarely go for couchlock ...so most of my smoke is usually suitable for daytime :rolleyes: but i am partial to toking on the blush .throughout the day ,,if thats any help to ya :ignore:

thanks for dropping in and im :llama: of to see a harvest :D

nice buds you got there ukgirl,
when will you be flushing?

hello swift gt thanks for dropping in ,,,ill start flushing the skush in about 1.5 weeks or so
:peace: :48:

your up farly late eh!
so there about as far along as mine!
so i bet you must be getting a little excited?

allways get excited at harvest :D only one ready to chop tho at least another 5 weeks on the lst girl

mine are looking good,and im starting to get excited now!
just had some trouble with some mould,
but it seems ok now,
take a look i just put some pics up on my G.J!

Their looking real good UKgirl. I'm more of a daytime smoker also. I'll have to try some of that Blush.

I enjoyed your journal UKgirl420. I just started growing some WW and after reading your journal I'm thinking about switching over to 12/12 early. Just had a couple questions. Whats size pots do you use when you transplant and about how much green did you get from each plant.

Latest posts

Back