UNBELIEVEABLE!! - DP WW reproduces ALSO from the soil!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DirtySouth said:
R you serious,come on.Tell the guy with the hermie plant that weed is not a-sexual,but in fact a sexual plant.
CLOSEMINDEDNESS.
YES PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ROUND 4 100,000 YEARS,THERE R PEOPLE WITH THE PLUMBING OF A MALE AND A FEMALE- R THERE NOT.

Yeah and if I had my way Darwinism would eliminate the weak genetics corrupting the human and Cannabis species, that goes for retards too. If Mother Nature did not have the too kind humans coddling the weak we wouldn't have to worry about men with tits, or chicks with peckers. They would be cast out of the pack to die. Same with man promoting hermie genetics in cannabis, you would rarely see this trait. I have grown herb for some time now, and I will tell you I have seen more hermies in one grow from so called "dam" genetics then I have seen my entire life growing outside with a strain that has not been forced to throw male flowers and corrupt the gene pool, making so called fem beans. I have over my time on this planet grown thousands of plants, some right on top of each other in patches out doors. Not once have I seen a plant push up a seed from it's roots. It is plain asinine to believe such a thing is possible. I bet you are one of those guys that thinks Timothy Leary was right when he said Acid makes you smarter.

I am not getting into this as much as I want too cause it will lead to a " Dead End" but I am currently growing in my closet, 1 seed ( which turns into a plant ) per pot, and the reason for this is, because around the second month, which is when blooming stage occurs, you can inspect your plants, and remove the freakin male plant(s) before they pollinate your beautiful female plant(s) which you want buds from that aren't full of beans ( seeds ). That's my input. Have a nice Day!

Fell asleep last night in the grow room. One of my arms was resting across an extremely aggressive DP WW. Yep, you guessed it: my arm's pregnant as can be this morning. Maybe I should just smoke my arm and forget about it.

My years of experience here have revealed that it is most often the threads with absolutely "0" educational value, and for "pure entertainment purposes only", that become the most popular...;)

This thread has now become boring. Close tha stupid thing and lets move on.:ignore:

CowboyBudsky said:
This thread has now become boring. Close tha stupid thing and lets move on.:ignore:

once the retard stopped replying I ran out of material. But it is OK because I have a feeling this will not be the last DP White Widow thread. I am anticipating the final results of the flowering.

mgfcom said:
Wow, you certainly are very angry and dogmatic in your ignorance.

It did happen, hick, it is true, and I discovered it.

No it's not, and no you didn't.

200+ years of recorded botany plus the unimaginable scale of information on the internet and text books disagrees with you.

I vote they your posts get deleted because they are so misleading it's INSANE.

What is wrong with you?

Ok MfgCON.

Let me take a stab at your...whatever it is your doing.

I ripped it out but then later thought about it and thought it looked EXACTLY like a baby seedling from seed.

How could you make such a rookie mistake bin=eng the pro you are?

{that I will try to maintain throughout flowering in tight trim and then try to regenerate after all the harvest of the other one

Flowering is flowering, not regeneration. That's called regeneration.

...so tonight I see another gift from GOD:

Does your god kick it with santa and the tooth fairy?

I guess this is made possible that I have 3 (now 4) together growing in one pot! Wow! THIS IS SOOOOOOO COOL!!

Wow, amazing. Never done that before. Never had a "Orgy Pot" with males and females in it. Nope. Never.

yes, but in my soil it is clean, nearly-sterile, and doesn't grow other such stuff.

I would just LOVE for you to show us how you can tell.

They pushed up babies every few years from the root life and reproduced also this way.

This is marijuana passion right? Not Potato Madness? I must be confused...

I am not so convinced why I should share pictures of such a true discovery here with all the flaming vocal criticism here for new ideas and new methods of trying things. If anybody is a rapist here it is the gang-rape mentality here.

Like your "god" it may be helpful to actually post some kind of proof to your crazy...whatever you think your doing. Maybe that will silence the dissent you have such a hard time dealing with.

Which is why I may share with you, BombBudPuffa, GrowDude,...maybe. But not the whole forum. There are true jerks here, and usually they are the most vocal. EnhancementSmoker and BuddyLuv are huge, disrespectful, and extremely gang-rape-mob-mysogynistic jerks.

That comment is about as productive as your plants.

...and it makes possible this DIRECT procreation straight from mother/father plants (from their root system)

Negative. That pattern is....fake.

I will need at least another month to 6 weeks for these seeds, and then another week to month drying before I can replant.

Really? Like re-hydrating beef jerky huh? It takes you a month to dry your...whatever? You must NEVER have fan leaves to smoke!

So when the jerks here (not implying everyone is a jerk here) jump down your throat for not doing it their convential way of 1 per pot, and trimming and too much supercropping, you can just sit back and know that they will always be followers and never pioneers of new paths.

Ah, so rebellious! Know what? Gravity sez your a punk and won't jump off the roof...you gonna prove him right?

blend it up a bit, experiment, LEARN.

Learn? to what? Spread bogus untrue information?

FYI - you can't kill THC levels. It is innate in the plant. WW approx. 18%.

Oh yea? Ever starve your plant? No food = No THC. Actually, Phos is a precursor to THC, there you LEARNED something.....

It absolutely was MJ seed produced from the roots. I have picture, but I don't have time for at least a week to transfer photos from phone to computer.

See? Now your just a liar, and nobody likes a liar.

Yesterday I decided to chop down the 2nd female in order to leave the one breeding female alone in the pot. I stripped all the leaves and smoked it and 2 bowls was enough, too strong.

Boy I bet those fresh, wet leaves burned nicely in your...whatever you smoke out of...Plastic bowl I guess with your logic...

well, hick, you don't have to accept my discovery...but it is true.

Oh yeah? PROVE IT.

well, hick, you don't have to accept my discovery...but it is true.

Nope and Nope. I would bet that man has more growing knowledge in his little finger than I do, and everything I know comes from family history and SCHOOLING. Not just winging it and making stuff up.

The veteran members here don't know EVERYTHING there is to know about marijuana growing.

Combined? Yes we do. EVERYTHING minus GENETIC FREAKS. Which you Don't have, because root sprouts do not happen with that type of roots. If it is happening, you are growing something other than cannabis.

No, the roots are not budding. The roots intermingle and do some sort of procreation down there and reproduce ALSO in this way.

They are plant roots, not earthworms. They do not reproduce that way. Pollen + Embryo in the calyx ONLY!!!

How about this: instead of jumping down my throat for offering new ideas and this new discovery, try it yourselves! Plant some seeds in the same pot (4 to pot is good), and then let them grow keeping them in vegging for at least 4 months. Then flower them. When you see you have a good male and female let them go and see if this also happens to you.

Done that, got seeds. Nothing crazy. I can even post pics too...You know, that proof stuff we often talk about?

You need multiple plants in same soil bed, and you need one male plant in there to fertilize the female plant. I would recommend that you extend the veg period so that the roots become extremely intertwined so that it is more of a root-ball and only then when the pot is "crowded" will this happen.

Do not do this because it will cause your plants to become root bound and eventually they will strangle each other under the soil. Not everyone has the x-ray vision MFGCOM does, so we cannot possibly see into the soil like this person can.

UNBELIEVABLE!! - dOP WW Reproduces ALSO from the soil!!

Yea, your right. This IS unbelievable. I recommend that the site moderatos do the right thing unless proof can be presented with pictures. Please delete this thread and all posts within.

or else I will do everything I can to get this garbage at least locked.
I also recommend that MFGCOM be banned from MP, unless proof can be presented.

Man, you should've seen me back in the Overgrow.com days.They had little or no rules.

I cannot and will not sit by idly while this crap is being presented as factual information with nothing whatsoever to back up the claims.

This is NOT network news, this is Marijuana Passion.

...I dunno about huge....Perhaps ehough is more suitable...

It is time to stop feeding the troll and we all should ignore any and all posts by whitewidow, mgfcom and the perpetrator,clanchattan. He/ she admitted to the following:
"C'mon folks, I set up a different account and was just having a little fun.....
no one can take a joke anymore? Prolly shoulda saved it for April fools day.

S H E E S H !

I couldnt even find my Borat avatar pic........."
-------------------------------
It was fun for a while, but I for one don't like being played when trying to help someone out. I remember stuff like that, for a long time.:evil::argue:

I can't believe anyone is taking the original poster seriously here. Even I know this drama is exactly why it was posted. And now other folks having words, we're letting the jerkoff win here. :p

Its called a troll.

And the troll will stay as long as he's getting the desired response. :rolleyes:

I also recommend this ignorant thread gets deleted, but unfortunately my contacts aren't on right now.

I think everyones best bet is to refrain from posting anything. If you're able.

Its called stepping away.

Besides, we all have better things to do, don't we?

:D

Adios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back