UNBELIEVEABLE!! - DP WW reproduces ALSO from the soil!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the roots are not budding. The roots intermingle and do some sort of procreation down there and reproduce ALSO in this way.

RE: your bet - you would lose because I only pollenated my girl about 2 weeks ago: something I am sure you would agree is impossible to produce mature seeds in 2 weeks. In any case, the "seed" shell is black and soft, just like the other root-"seeds" that I have experienced with other trees.

How about this: instead of jumping down my throat for offering new ideas and this new discovery, try it yourselves! Plant some seeds in the same pot (4 to pot is good), and then let them grow keeping them in vegging for at least 4 months. Then flower them. When you see you have a good male and female let them go and see if this also happens to you.

Mutt said:
:confused: lemme get this right...your saying that roots bud and grow seeds? :holysheep:
:ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore:

betcha 10 2 1 your plant is dropping seeds and your just finding them ;)

They simply push up seeds from the root when plants of the same type (obviously both male and female) are in the same pot or in the same bed of soil
ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE... do you.. CAN you ...understand that??
It did NOT happen...:ignore: even the simplest understanding of biology would understand that..
Your roots did NOT make a seed....
YOU ARE WRONG!!!! :eek:

If you all follow the same advice of one plant per pot, and 2 months veg and 2 months flower than you will never see this.

You need multiple plants in same soil bed, and you need one male plant in there to fertilize the female plant. I would recommend that you extend the veg period so that the roots become extremely intertwined so that it is more of a root-ball and only then when the pot is "crowded" will this happen.

Newbud said:
I agree there is always something to learn BUT.., Threads: 36,597, Posts: 415,028, Members: 15,398, i'm pretty sure with the vast amounts of knowledge and experience present on this site not to mention the research that has been carried out by many of these members over many years that if this story held any viable truth then someone would be able to back you up or at least offer up some tangible evidence on your behalf.
I know on which side of the fence i sit.
If indeed you are right and can prove it then good luck to you but i dont think so sorry

Wow, you certainly are very angry and dogmatic in your ignorance.

It did happen, hick, it is true, and I discovered it.

Hick said:
ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE... do you.. CAN you ...understand that??
It did NOT happen...:ignore: even the simplest understanding of biology would understand that..
Your roots did NOT make a seed....
YOU ARE WRONG!!!! :eek:

BuddyLuv said:
This is getting out of hand. I vote for IP Ban on this idiot. All those in favor post up.

:yeahthat: I just wasted my valluble time reading this terribl waist of server spase.

ArtVandolay said:
It was fun for awhile :hubba:. I vote goodbye. There are many good sites and forums for posting fiction.

I love your Sig Art. I was just watching 2001 the other night great movie

Tx, Buddy! I got the DVD for Christmas and watched it last month again. It's one of my favorite movies, goes well with :bong1:. I remember seeing it in the theater when it was released - I was in high school (we were stoners then too:D)

I was just itch in my old man pants back then. But I do agree it is a great late night stoned movie. I have both 2001 and 2010 on DVD. I have also read all the books, shame that most of the good sci-fi writers have past on now.

Come on now,that last ststement was extremely closed minded.They r a seed company,right?No seed sales-no company,right?Your sayin that you would go out of business over sellin your seeds to some one that has dreams & ideas.THATS REALLY SMART.
Or do you just type,and think later?Are you a communist?Do you discurage your kids from independant thought?Y b so hard on fellow growers with independant thought.

"That's right: I, mgfcom, am the one who discovered that marijuana can produce new seedlings from its roots under the right conditions:"

HOLD ON THERE BUDDY,WE DID THIS BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL,let me think................................................................

Oh ya thats called draftin.Its when the roots cross and grow as 1.Its nothing new to us in the botant world.A good way to incorprate drafting is to plant the 2(or more)plants in a small container at a young age( clones work better via. the large root mass)and simply let the plants root bound the pot.the roots will tap into each other.In certain conditions they will reproduce under the soil,a-sexually(2 females).

This goes both ways here,you did NOT discover this.Its simply your lack of knowledge in the botany department that gives you this impression,altho I take my hat off to you for your openmindedness.

We must remember this people,bud was found in tombs with mummies from thousands of years ago,its been around for decades.ITS A WEED,IT ADAPTS IN ALMOST ANY CONDITION.

Almost all plants on earth are "A" sexual (both male and female). I can see this happening in those species, however Cannabis is a "sexual" plant meaning it has only one sexual disposition (male or female). It takes a male flower to fertilize a female flower in order to procreate the species. I don't care what a bunch of crack pots tell me is possible because they saw it on the inter web or they heard from a guy that knew a guy who had a friend word of mouth stuff. The human species has been around for 100,000's of years as well and you do not see people budding off a baby, they are a "sexual" species, meaning they must mate in order to reproduce. Roots intertwining to become one is not uncommon, just like if I were to take mgfcom's lips and tightly tape them shut for a long enough period of time they would infuse. However she would not push a baby out of her nose because of it. Like I have said this thread is way out of control with misinformation and filled with too many members who feel sorry for the slow kid in class.

R you serious,come on.Tell the guy with the hermie plant that weed is not a-sexual,but in fact a sexual plant.
CLOSEMINDEDNESS.
YES PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ROUND 4 100,000 YEARS,THERE R PEOPLE WITH THE PLUMBING OF A MALE AND A FEMALE- R THERE NOT.

BuddyLuv said:
This is getting out of hand. I vote for IP Ban on this idiot. All those in favor post up.

I vote for an entire IP RANGE ban, because there is clearly "something in the water" whereever leaftard lives.

The boy plant sends his root over to the girl's side of the pot. After some flirting and stuff, he extends himself. She accepts his advances. They both get a little sweaty and do a little happy dance:yay: Then he goes back to his side and rolls a victory J. She hangs out until her seeds mature and start popping up all over. Next thing you know, she wants child support. The male runs off and the single mom goes on welfare:hitchair: :giggle:
Edit: Can you believe this thread made it to 100 posts?:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back