UNBELIEVEABLE!! - DP WW reproduces ALSO from the soil!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheEnhancementSmoker said:
I am a "true loser" and I "know it deep down inside." :D

Well, that makes you president then :D. Now I want the to do the kneecapping stuff and hang out at stripclubs.

Wow, not gonna get into this argument because several people have already stated the facts, but this person reminds me a lot of a person I got in an argument about over the EXACT same thing a few months ago. Search the users for WhiteWidower. The link will show how similar this is.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32772

gmo said:
Wow, not gonna get into this argument because several people have already stated the facts, but this person reminds me a lot of a person I got in an argument about over the EXACT same thing a few months ago. Search the users for WhiteWidower. The link will show how similar this is.

Muahahaha the dude with the Boy George avatar. Imagine that!!!

:giggle:

gmo said:

That guy is apparently from Alaska, and this guy claims that it was too cold out to flower during the winter. Hmmmm.

I notice a striking resemblance to the user, HowardStern, who made an equal Asshaberdasher of himself.

I am convinced we are being had. I also believe he is the same person as whitewidower. Between all of us, we can figure this guy out and OUT him. Wanna play? I freely admit I am an ambulance chaser and I watch CSI ontv. That alone should give me something?:rolleyes: Okay, but it will be fun anyway. I noticedthe spelling, grammar and use of fifty cent words got better as we went. Clue#1. There are lots more. Who is next? We should make up a list of possible suispects. Think who liked to argue and may have had issues with all the people on the loser list, rude list, etc. :hitchair:Let's get him!

420benny said:
I am convinced we are being had. I also believe he is the same person as whitewidower. Between all of us, we can figure this guy out and OUT him. Wanna play? I freely admit I am an ambulance chaser and I watch CSI ontv. That alone should give me something?:rolleyes: Okay, but it will be fun anyway. I noticedthe spelling, grammar and use of fifty cent words got better as we went. Clue#1. There are lots more. Who is next? We should make up a list of possible suispects. Think who liked to argue and may have had issues with all the people on the loser list, rude list, etc. :hitchair:Let's get him!

clue #2. Let's not forget they both emphasized it is DP WW. I don't call my plants marijuana-seeds.nl super skunk and NL Lowryder 2, I just name the strains.

WOW!!! Lets all take a brief puff session. One, two, three, four, ok.
So, I would ask that you please post a few pics and allow all of us to take a look. If it is a super cool discovery I would love to study it. If it's a mistake and you are confused maybe we can help (that is what this forum is for).
I am new here and have only a little bit of time growing my medicine but I have been gardening for my entire 33 years of life. I have seen some cool twist by Mother Nature and try not to discount anything.
As for the negative **, PLEASE STOP. It's doesn't promote a healthy learning environment.

SmokinMom said:
420, if I still had my mod powers I'd give him a boy george av. :p

Smokin Mom if I had my teleportation powers you would be here smoking this :bong: with me!:hubba:

420benny said:

Yup,you've made him Benny.Really weird he twice tries to avail us of his,ahem,'techniques' in plant rape?

Or maybe a radioactive spider bit his male plant and it's got trich's 3 feet long and he is actually on a total drugwarp?

You never know!

BuddyLuv said:
Smokin Mom if I had my teleportation powers you would be here smoking this :bong: with me!:hubba:

Would love to run my fingers thru your soft, wild hair BuddyLuv. ;)

:giggle:

Sinisterhand said:
WOW!!! Lets all take a brief puff session. One, two, three, four, ok.
So, I would ask that you please post a few pics and allow all of us to take a look. If it is a super cool discovery I would love to study it. If it's a mistake and you are confused maybe we can help (that is what this forum is for).
I am new here and have only a little bit of time growing my medicine but I have been gardening for my entire 33 years of life. I have seen some cool twist by Mother Nature and try not to discount anything.
As for the negative **, PLEASE STOP. It's doesn't promote a healthy learning environment.

Hey, I agree, but with a bigger heart......seems that these 'know it all types' have forgotten what it is like to be caught in a sh** storm.....has anybody asked her if she is a guy, because some of you are trying to convince me that she might be......

Personally I don't care if she has white widow buds growing in her toilet water......what's the big deal, do you guys just love to attack someone who might be a little 'different'....?????.....what would all of you say if she is right????......maybe it is just a spiritual coincidence?????.......like when you guys get real sh** faced and THINK YOU ARE REALLY SMART OR HAVE AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT ALL TO YOUR LITTLE LONESOME....

See, it is sooooooo easy to attack anybody on these sites......they are helpless, can't see your faces, have absolutely no idea where you are or where you are from or if you got pass third grade......

Soooooo, I think you have no right to pick on her, or suggest she is an idiot or lacks any idea of growing marijuana not to mention the right to call her plants whatever she damn well pleases......

Ya all give me a pain in the arse.....lighten up and enjoy your dope...and why hasn't THORN jumped in on this thread?

Please feel free to attack me for any reasons you come up with.....like stupid sh**.........the painterdude has spoken and it's been awhile.....

mgfcom said:
Which is why I may share with you, BombBudPuffa, GrowDude,...maybe. But not the whole forum. There are true jerks here, and usually they are the most vocal. EnhancementSmoker and BuddyLuv are huge, disrespectful, and extremely gang-rape-mob-mysogynistic jerks.

I love it when hes callin mo fo's out by name before they even say anything.hahahaha:p
Like i said can we get this guy his own category on the forum? This guy is entertaining and im starting to look forward to you posts. It really is intereasting after a nice bowl. really we could just call it Mgfcom.

No im not hating on you man, but at the same time im not gonna take anything you say seriously. I do this bc i respect your right to co-exist and thats about it.:cool:

Man, go outta town for a weekend and miss all the good stuff. Help, I can't stop myself from watching these train wreck posts. I think I'll change my handle to POST VOYER.

Alright, flaming aside, that's not a new trick of mother nature....In colorado, they killed the oldest living organism on the planet, i think it was around 2000 years old..Guess what it was? ....a grove of aspen trees. Folks reckon 1 tree = 1 life form...however through a complex root system, all of the trees were interlinked, or 1 organism. So, yeah, after a certain point in time, some plants will push up new shoots from the dirt, from their root systems. However, i've never heard of MJ doing it, not after maybe only a few months of growth. I'm guessing this person accidently dropped a seed into their dirt, and lost it while planting, or maybe the first seed that fully matured and fell off the plant hit the dirt, got covered, germed and grew. Anyway, yeah..the person flaming everyone on here is a buttpuppet, and should be flogged accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back