UNBELIEVEABLE!! - >NL SS reproduces ALSO from the soil!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pcduck said:
All these years I have been smoking the wrong part....Do you think that if I were to peel the roots like one does a carrot, could I get high from that also?

This only works with Hermie plants, Hermie roots are in fact long strands of milky Trichomes, I know this is true and absolute fact because my next door neighbours hairdressers brother who owns a dog was walking in the park and met a woman with a hat on, she told him it is a well kept secret and not to tell anyone, but the secret is out now.

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
This only works with Hermie plants, Hermie roots are in fact long strands of milky Trichomes, I know this is true and absolute fact because my next door neighbours hairdressers brother who owns a dog was walking in the park and met a woman with a hat on, she told him it is a well kept secret and not to tell anyone, but the secret is out now.

:peace:

+1. It's a fact. I know it to be true, and now refuse to listen to any such nonsense that states otherwise. Even though there are people on here that have probably been growing since before I was born, I'm just going to ignore there words and replace them with my own. I choose to reject your reality and instead substitute my own.

I don't want to falsely accuse anyone in specific so who ever gave me the negative rep with this comment "the flaming and bashing continue...", get over yourself. Read the first post, this is a joke and intended to make people smile. If you can't laugh at yourself then what can you laugh at?

I know this has amused me for a few days, and I would like to think it has allowed at least one other person to grin or chuckle. If it has, then I chalk this up as a win. I'm sure this thread will be short lived and forgot about soon, so try to smile, and have a wonderful day!

There goes the bashing crew...patting each other on the back with "thanks".

...GrowDude, BombBudPuffa, PainterDude + one other that I forget your name who have come to my defense against this bash-mob: I will send you pictures of the seedling on the first day. You can see for yourselves and we will let those who wish to "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil" they can live in their blissful ignorance.
I have pictures to prove my observation.

Are you afraid to post them here for all to see? It's never a good idea to send out email addresses to strangers, especially on this forum. You never know who is leo and who isn't.

getting high from roots are you for real? burn that crap outback in the burn barrel or throw it in the compost pile for gods sake.

donkey942 said:
getting high from roots are you for real? burn that crap outback in the burn barrel or throw it in the compost pile for gods sake.

Hey donkey942, read this thread from the beginning on page one, this is intended to be a joke. No info in this thread should be taken seriously, that includes; smoking roots, putting plants under strobe lights, seeds growing magically from roots, and do not smoke fan leaves.

mgfcom said:
There goes the bashing crew...patting each other on the back with "thanks".

...GrowDude, BombBudPuffa, PainterDude + one other that I forget your name who have come to my defense against this bash-mob: If you send me your e-mails via PM, I will send you pictures of the seedling on the first day. You can see for yourselves and we will let those who wish to "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil" they can live in their blissful ignorance.
I have pictures to prove my observation.

For someone who complained so much about your thread being "hijacked" you didn't hesitate to come into my thread and post something completely irrelevant. You could have just as easily sent each of those members a PM with that info but instead you chose to publicly post a rude and unnecessary post in my thread. You should try to smile, it's good for you.

personally i trash all my females when i see em.
theyre no good to anybody.
i spent 200$ on a pack of malenized seeds
cant wait to grow them out...

mgfcom want to come over n help me blaze my big sack of male leaves n stems? we can sprinkle some pollen on top of the bowl for an intense high...

I am making hash out of my hermie roots. First you peel them,, then grind them in the garlic machine. Pack them tight in a condom, then squeeze them tight between your knees. About the time you turn red and think you are going to pass out, it's done. Enjoy.:headbang2: :yay:

thedonofchronic said:

mgfcom want to come over n help me blaze my big sack of male leaves n stems? we can sprinkle some pollen on top of the bowl for an intense high...

Donofchronic. I Personally want to say that i hate you.

Ive been laughing at your post so hard that im literally crying, and my face hurts.

HALARIOUS! Thanks for brightening up my day man, needed that!:D

im sorry, but malenized seeds, that one of the funniest things ive seen on this site, your sense of humor is awesome,

man, im still crying. lol.

I dropped a newport in my garden and If a pack did not grow out of the dirt... Amazing!!!! I'm thinking about burying an egg and growing a chicken. Any ideas what nutes to use?

thedonofchronic said:

dude !!! too much man!...i cant even inhale because i keep laughing!!lol...malenized....lolololol!!!

Hick said:
..no need to "buy an egg".. kali'.. just bury your chickens feet .. eggs will pop from her toenails I reckon.. :confused2:
dammit !!! another one !!!lolololololol !!!!

Latest posts

Back