UNBELIEVEABLE!! - >NL SS reproduces ALSO from the soil!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been trimming the roosters (male) feathers and enjoying them with bacon every morning.
I believe this can be continued right up too september, without harming the chickens overall health or productivity.

rooster.jpg

Is that a soil or hydro rooster? I'm hearing reports that only DP Rooster reproduces ALSO from soil!!

ok now edited/deleted to apolgise for my behaviour here i am saying 'give a dog a chance' and then flaming myself!!

finito

uk420maan

Yeah that! There's good learners, there's slow learners and there are those that refuse to learn. I think we know which door our friend is behind. pssst, for the stoners in the crowd, it's door number 3

OK, I stated my opinion on this on the first page.
but theres is no excuse for this guys. I meant what i said in other thread. I will ban anyone caught flaming from this post on.
i think that this is just gone on long enough and time to drop it.
i understand why its where its at. but still....no reason for using foul language, calling names, or just being downright nasty.
you can lead a horse to water...but beating it half to death still won't make it drink it.
So why don't everyone just go look at bud pics and just let this one go.
Think after page 2 the aurgument was over. just turned into bad vibes and ugliness. Not what this forum is about. but sorta odd that everyone been saying how chill it is here but some of these replies actually made me think different for a sec.
We can challenge a post civily, well thought out with good data and everyone learns. I did not learn anything from here past 2 days :( just following around bashing flaming posts....not cool.

Mutt said:
OK, I stated my opinion on this on the first page.
but theres is no excuse for this guys. I meant what i said in other thread. I will ban anyone caught flaming from this post on.
i think that this is just gone on long enough and time to drop it.
i understand why its where its at. but still....no reason for using foul language, calling names, or just being downright nasty.
you can lead a horse to water...but beating it half to death still won't make it drink it.
So why don't everyone just go look at bud pics and just let this one go.
Think after page 2 the aurgument was over. just turned into bad vibes and ugliness. Not what this forum is about. but sorta odd that everyone been saying how chill it is here but some of these replies actually made me think different for a sec.
We can challenge a post civily, well thought out with good data and everyone learns. I did not learn anything from here past 2 days :( just following around bashing flaming posts....not cool.

...and I will ban mgfcom for the next tidbit of false information and lies that she posts...
Our forum and membership doesn't just flame new members with new ideas or lack of knowledge without undue provocation. Our members are better than that, and our forum deserves better.
14. You will, if asked by a representative of the Forums, cease posting any content, and/or links to content, deemed inappropriate by the staff of the Forums.

cadlakmike1 said:
Well your first mistake was to put it into flower. You should have let it veg forever. If left in veg your DP RD-2D could have produced enough leaves to smoke on for months, maybe years. Keep in mind, DP RD-2D has an abnormally high THC content. I would suggest putting the plant under a strobe light, this would be the most beneficial to the damage you have done by trying to flower and will certainly rectify that nasty 12/12 lighting scheme you tried. If you would like to continue this strain, I would also recommend planting it with a plant of the opposite sex in one pot. Even in veg mode after several months you will be blessed with new plants, produced by the mating of roots.
some of the funniest stuff ive read online in a really long time.hahaha under a strobe light....BRILLIANT.EDIT:wow ive missed something.i honestly thought this was a joke until reading into it a bit more.but this thread is as far as i will read into it...all drama can stay where its at.and theres no need to knock ignorance(if this is the case)but try to help correct.one of the worst things is ignorance being spread.try and do your part in correcting it.with that said youll get much further being on there side then being against them.EDIT 2:i somehow found my way into mfgs thread and yeah page 3 is where i stop.the best thing to do is try to help or leave it be.

Latest posts

Back