Upstate New York Growers Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BigTree420 said:
:eek: ah i should have waited...i got 2 excited for the warm weather...35 babies outside and now this...i started a thread asking a question but nobody replied yet maybe you know, i have never grown indoors or transferred plants from in to outdoor...do you think i would be safe if i brought them in under 18/6 hr lighting under flouros for about a week or 2 or whenever the warm weather comes back?? i feel so stupid lol ive never encountered this problem before but i really thought we were in the clear...atleast i know for the years to come...patience patience patience:fid:

You may be alright, but if you can bring them inside easily and have the room, I would. 18/6 is fine and like Hick wrote in a thread, by the 2nd week in June the hours of light outside are above the 14 hours which will prevent them from trying to flower early and then veg later.

Just wondering how everyone's little ladies are doing. I hear we are going to be back up into the 70's shortly.

mine are doing alright...got 5 in the ground...most likely going to put the others in this week...they are still in pots...yea weather has been brutal up here lately, luckily everything still is ok...hopefully we will be up there soon!how are you doin godspeed?

Doing real good BT. I haven't put any outside yet because they are only 3 weeks old now. I will give them about 3 more weeks and then get them outside. I am hoping for some sun and heat, the garden is begging for it.

I threw my plants in the ground in mid may, plants were about 2 weeks old. I am only growing a couple in my yard for shits and giggles, and maybe a little smoke later on. So far, nothing to complain, we have had good weather here(Except for one bad storm that rocked one of my little ones pretty good), staying around 80 degrees, frequent showers, so far so good :hubba:.

Holy Shnikes! I forgot all about this thread!

How did all of you Upstate New Yorkers fare this summer? Any good outdoor crops? My plants were the unfortunate victims of animal munchies.

Well we pulled in a bit over half pound. We also lost a few plots do to weather, animals and of course the dreaded ripper. :eek: Next year will be better i will tell ya that much MC. ;)

Mine didn't get full sun due to the fact our area seems to have become a highway for police helicopters. You would see them all the time this fall. My winter harvest should keep me warm and happy for a while.

hey guys im up here too. been outdoors for seven years!! love it. made some beatuiful stuff in this climate. what a beautiful country setting we have.!!! anyone got any clones to hook me up with. I had to take 2 years off and just getting back to growing. I need BABIES!!!!

steve55 said:
hey guys im up here too. been outdoors for seven years!! I need BABIES!!!!
Hey steve,
I'm down here and the wifey has had me outdoors for 7 years as well !
She said that she needs babies too x 2 !

Thanks bro .

We do exist.... and her sister is single so i'll ask her if she can offer you some indoor company and her babies could quite posssibly become your babies !:hubba:

Soory bro ..
I should mention that she grows cabbage trees... so your babies can be cloned then cross bred with a cucumber !
If you are looking for other variations of seed propergation
or cloning of various species ...
Let Nirvana shop show you the way click on the link at the top of this page .

Corn beef and cabbage!!!! SAWEET!!!! yes I like Nirvana

Whats up yall i am a cali transplant new to upstate Ny.i am looking for advice on the season out here hope to link up with some fellow growers

Latest posts

Back