vinegar?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevinvinvin

Reaction score
vinegar? :spit:
haha just wondering if anyone heard of downing vinegar to clean your system. ive "heard" it worked. but the story isnt straight so just asking if you guys know whats up with that.

Yah I`ve seen it done. Don`t know if it helps. I guess cranberry/ blueberry juice flush yah good too. and taste much better.

vinegar? :p

u go ahead and down a gallon, buddy... let us know how u feel afterwords. I'd imagine it'd give you some sorta upset stomache or heartburn, that's for sure....

the cranberry juice would be an excellent way to clean out your bladder, that's also for sure... prob be good for a urine test, but it'd do nothing to the THC in your blood.

If ya know the test is coming show a little control and quit for a month.
Take the drug ,don't let the drug take you.

vinegar is an old-time attempt to beat the early piss test the military, employment screeners and early treatment centers used. from what I understand, they attempted to lower ph so the test results would be negative. I also understand it doesnt work.

You can try dilution and or abstinence.

the only sure answer, is switching pee with a non-smoker. I have to take a test every year for my pilots license medical. I just get some from my nephew and substitute it at the test. I have devised a contraption to keep it warm and deliver on cue, havent had a problem. I put a Saline drip bag under my arm and run the delivery tube under my shirt and inside my shorts, the valve controls the flow. unless your asked to get neked, it will work fine.

Puffin Afatty said:
vinegar is an old-time attempt to beat the early piss test the military, employment screeners and early treatment centers used. from what I understand, they attempted to lower ph so the test results would be negative. I also understand it doesnt work.

You can try dilution and or abstinence.

the only sure answer, is switching pee with a non-smoker. I have to take a test every year for my pilots license medical. I just get some from my nephew and substitute it at the test. I have devised a contraption to keep it warm and deliver on cue, havent had a problem. I put a Saline drip bag under my arm and run the delivery tube under my shirt and inside my shorts, the valve controls the flow. unless your asked to get neked, it will work fine.
pilot's lisc.? so...do you call that getting high twice over? i'd give anything to be stoned and see that view!!!

yea smoking in altitude would be cool, did it in the snow once, couldnt walk back to the cabbin:stoned:

love blazing in the mountains especially when you go snowboarding. its like...when i have my goggles on i dont feel that high and i take them off and everythings normal colors and im like "whoa....im high?" haha love it

Latest posts

Back