Volcano Vape

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frogman71

Reaction score
I know many people on here love their volcano vapes, I am just curious how long the vapor stays in the bag. Can you fill the bag up and toss it in the back seat and take a pull an hour later or does it slowly dissipate. Just curious.

i have not yet made it to an hour or more. i have let it sit for 20 minutes and there was still a vapor blast there. i dont know if there was as much as right out of the volcano but there was some. i did hear someone say that the vapor could last up to 3 hours but again, i dunno. im gonna go try again right now.... but i bet i dont let it sit more than 30 seconds lol. i have actually made an adapter for my volcano that allows me to use a hose rather than the bag. happy vape'n.

Yeh, I wouldn't pull off it after 20 min or so. I'm with ta2dguy as well - I'm not sure if I've ever managed to wait longer than that.........:rolleyes:

Or just hit the whole bag before you go somewhere, that way you don't have to worry about taking it with you lol... :bong:

Id say alot of it would be collecting on the inside of the bag after that long.;) Never could wait that long myself.:D

In my volcano knock off brand I have filled the bag up and fell asleep to wake up in the morning with the bag still filled up but no vapor. It has funky flavor. I have left it filled up for and hour or so and it still had it all there. just didn't taste as fresh as when I first filled it up.

Latest posts

Back