Voodoo Juice, Nirvanna, Iguana, cal mag, ??????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MY_WEED_KNOWS_NO_LIMITS

Reaction score
I just bought some voodo juice and nirvanna to add to my bloom iguana formula. Can i mix all three of these together?

Thanks

Please anyone help? I currently have about...

per gallon

1 1/2 teas bloom iguana
1 tea grow iguana
1/2 tea cal mag
2 teas nirvanna
2 teas voodoo
natural ph up

i usually just use iguana cal mag and scorpion juice every 2 or 3 weeks.

Thanks guys

Any thoughts is this ok to do

HI,

I'm not too up on Nirvana but I've used Voodoo Juice for years. Voodoo Juice is a root builder product that should only be used throughout veg growth and only the first two weeks of flowering... From what I can tell the Nirvana looks like its a bloom booster/stimulant so I suggest you go with half strength to start with and watch for signs of nute burn on your newly emerging leaf tips. If you are growing in quality soil I sugest that you go easy on all the nutes and start around half strength until you get a handle on how much your plants can take.

Peace!:cool:

HI again...

Are you familiar with the Advanced Nutrients Nute Calculator?

Paste this into your browser and swap the XX with tt...

hXXp://www.advancednutrients.com/nutcalc3public/nutrient_calculator.html

This will give you a better idea of how to use all your AN nutes together... Select 100% and Bloom at whatever strength you desire and the amount you'd like to mix up. I used to use the Iguana/AN organic lineup and when I did I tended to mix up according to instructions and then dilute to my desired ppms and then adjust the ph...

Peace!:cool:

Latest posts

Back