wassup´s new grow..............

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wassup

Reaction score
hello people here is some pic´s of my new babies. 2 big bud, 2 early girl, and my older blueberry. blue has had some problems with ph, ( that´s gettin sorted ). the other 2 are only 2 weeks old, had very light nutes a few day´s ago. they look tobe doin fine.i´ve got another blueberry in germ just incase this one doesn´t pull through. my planis to get one good female of the b/b and e/g and take clones. the blue is fem seed. as i´m only in my 2nd grow i´ll need all the help i can get. i do read alot of info on here so let´s hope for a good one.
should i start a grow journal ?

bigbud1.jpg

big bud 2.jpg

early girl 1.jpg

early girl 2.jpg

blueberry.jpg

Everything looks great. If you want this moved to the journal section just give a yell. ;)

thank´s tbg - if you think it would be better in there then i´m ok with that. thank´s again.

Well a new journal it is. :hubba: ;) Here's some GREEN MOJO for the little one's. :aok:

ok people here are the new pic´s bigbud and earlygirl are now 3 and 1/2 weeks old. doin ok. my blueberry is still in a huff and hasn´t grown much since i dropped the lights on her..( broke most of the fan leaves off ).....then over nuted her. so i flushed her out and repotted her. i´ve germed one more blueberry ( fem seed ) just incase this one gives up on me, it´s a few day´s old.

BB1&2.jpg

BB 2.jpg

EG 1&2.jpg

EG 2.jpg

BLUE.jpg

BLUE ( TOP ).jpg

awwwww them are some of the cutest plants,,, gl with them all,,, and pulling for blueberry to pull though

Wassup wassup. :p What are you using for soil? Lights? Temps in the room? Nutes your giving them and so on. Just curious as to why your bottom leaves have fallen off and why they are yellowing on ya?

i´m usin canna terra soil. i give the babies very light nutes last week as weather isn´t that good as usuall.( thought i´d give em a hand ) maybe to much nutes there.haven´t give them to much water.do you think they might need watering ? i´ll take another pic for you. i have them under 4 floros in my cupboard to start them off then they go out on the balcony.the temps in the room are from 72 - 90. i´ve got a heat lamp way above them to get temps up if need be.

Might have just been the nutes you gave them. How often are you watering?

tbg - here are sum more pic´s - i´m scared of over watering, that was my downfall last year. so i´m being over careful not to over do it this time.

this as only happend to 1 each of them - 2 b/b and 2 e/g . the other 2 are fine !

eg.jpg

bb.jpg

Could have just been the nutes. It's very easy when watering. We usually give them water until a bit drips out the bottom. This lets you know that all the roots have gotten a drink. You have to remember most of your roots are at the bottom. Also depending on how hot it is you should only have to water every 4 or 5 days. Just stick your finger in the soil about 2 inches if it feels dry give them a drink. If it still feels damp let it go another day or so. Once you get the feel of it you can tell if they need a drink just from lifting the pot up. ;)

well people here are sum more pic´s.
2 bigbud that were repotted 2 day´s ago and 1 day ago. they now live on my terrace.
2 early girl will get repotted next week. they live in grow room at night.
my 1st blue berry - i don´t know wot she´s doin ! been like this for weeks now.
that´s why i planted a 2nd blueberry - she´s cumin on great.
they have only had one dose of nutes, then the burn so i havn´t give any more at all. just water. not waterin very often.
tried superthive on blue berry 1 - but still nothin happinin !

wot you people think ?

bigbud.jpg

early girl.jpg

blue berry 1.jpg

new blue berry.jpg

Whats up wussup. Looking good mang. I can tell you from the looks of things they are stretching for the light. Have you thought about topping to promote some side branching?

I like the plants a lot, but I am not experienced enough to give tips. I hope the first BB survives!

tbg - they are only 17 inches tall. (is this to small ? ) they hav only been outside 2 days. the e/g girl will go out this weekend.

I agree with TBG on this one, lst or topping would work great on them i think. good luck :D

tbg - my blue berry´s are fem seeds so i don´t mind lsting her. but the b/b and e/g aren´t. would i be better off sexing them before lsting or just go for it - if they are male :eek: then to bad. i don´t have to much room on my terrace so would prefere to have females takin the room than males.:hubba:

i´ll get better pic´s in the mornin for you to look at peeps.

here u go peeps - more pic´s.
should i let tem grpw for a bit longer before toppin or lstin ?
i think they r a bit small to top ! i may go for lstin then maybe top later - wot do u think ?
i´ll repot early girls today and start lstin the weekend.

tmpphpBZdhFV.jpg

tmpphpHKFOYB.jpg

tmpphpQgLGHu.jpg

tmpphpU50MJX.jpg

Latest posts

Back