wassup´s new grow..............

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank´s TBG - well hopefully that´s 2 female bigbud´s :hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

i´ll get pic´s up of the early girl´s later...got to nip out.

thank´s again.

well people here r sum pic´s of first early girl..............wot do you think male or female..................................

early girl.jpg

early girl 2.jpg

early girl 3.jpg

early girl 4.jpg

early girl 5.jpg

these r the second early girl......again male or female..................

second early girl.jpg

second early girl 2.jpg

second early girl 3.jpg

second early girl 4.jpg

well didn´t get alot of responce for the male female bit. but they all look the same to me :hubba: :hubba: .
here they are all together - comin along just dandy.............
the new blueberry is very slow, my melon plant is bigger :).......
the old b/b is startin 2 fill out aswell.
so let´s hope i have 6 girls to watch over the summer......:hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

tmpphp3NGPYK.jpg

tmpphpAuNWjw.jpg

tmpphpmjWB30.jpg

tmpphpwQwjAI.jpg

tmpphpX8kW4K.jpg

after postin new pic´s this mornin, went out to check them for water and my 2nd b/b was wilting bad.:eek: :eek: :eek:
just gave it a good drink and boom - i looked at it to see any change and the leaves and stems turned as i watched, :D :D :D
thought i was loosin her........
just sum more pic´s for you to look at.

wiltin............jpg

after waterin.jpg

blue berry top view.jpg

early girl top view.jpg

Everythings looking great. :aok: Not sure on the male or female pics. Can't really see anything. ;) Your plant was drooping because you just gave her a drink. They always droop after a good drink. ;)

no this was before i gave her a drink. she was wiltin really badly, then a gave her a good drink and she sprang bak up straight away. she´s lookin ok now.;)

She was just thirsty then. ;)
wassup said:
no this was before i gave her a drink. she was wiltin really badly, then a gave her a good drink and she sprang bak up straight away. she´s lookin ok now.;)

yep i think it might be gettin to hot out there on the terrece TBG. it´s 86 (30)in the shade, and i think i´ll need to water more often. the sun is gettin very hot over here over (40) that probaly high 90´s. :holysheep: :eek: :eek: :eek:

yea,yur soil will dry out pretty quickly outdoors under the sun.expecially on them hot 90 degree days.

Wow;) wassup...Just finished reading threw your grow. congrats on the females..try and post some close up pics of the nodes...That would help us...Im lookiing forward to growing Big Bud in "Fall 2008"..so I will be fallowing the rest of the way..if you dont mind...LST and SC work great...with soil your medium will dry fast in warmer weather..just be sure not to over water...I use moister meters..Keep the pics comeng and KEEP M GREEN:D

thank´s for the input people. i´ll try and get sum close up pic´s this mornin. the sun is up and bright allready. it´s 8.20 am and it´s 80 degress on my terrace, gona be nother hot one............:) :) :)

here is sum pic´s of bigbud 4 u 4U.
also another close up.
and 1 of my blueberry goin purlpe.............................

bigbud doin fine.jpg

more bigbud.jpg

close up.jpg

blue goin purlpe.jpg

are those all the same plant? the 3 pc looks to be Female..lets gve some more expert eyes look see..congrats my friend..KEEP M GREEN

no the first 2 pic´s r of 2 bigbud 2gether, the 3rd is a close up of 1 of them, and the 4th is of my blue berry. i´ve just borrowed a digital camera so i´ll try and get better pic´s later 2 night.

Wow those ladies are looking better and better as the days go. :hubba: Great pics wassup but still hard to tell sex. ;) Your doing a great job on them that's for sure keep it up.

hi people - 1 week on and they r gettin bigger. :D can´t c any male´s yet.....let´s hope i have all girls ;) got to give them a good drink every 2 day´s as the temps r pushin high 90´s poss 100...........here´s sum pic´s , they are gettin biger every day. i´ve got 2 big bud suposed to have 2 early girl but the 2 plants r completely different - one might be bigbud. the last pic is all of them 2 gether. not gona have a lot of room left soon......

bigbuds.jpg

close up of bigbub.jpg

top of early girl.jpg

all 2 gether.jpg

Looking great wussup. :aok: Your not lying when you say they are getting bigger that's for sure. ;) Your doing a great job keep it up.

gotta get new batteries for camera to get sum more close up´s for u people. it´s 46 degress on the terace in the sun ( 115 ), 90 in the shade.

Latest posts

Back