wassup´s new grow..............

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
checked the plants yesturday and found ONE MALE. this isn´t so bad as i was planing on pollinating some of the females for seeds. the male is probably the biggest plant i´ve got, real bushy. the others are cumin along great. got new batteries so i´ll put sum pic´s up later 2day. the temps are flyin over here 100 +. so plenty of waterin goin on. gotta go work for afew hours - get pic´s then.......

well here r sum more pic´s for u´s. the male one............then sum random pic´s of the girl´s...................the late early girl is really small, might let her grow and maybe pollenate her with the male. i don´t know yet - what u people think ?
the girl´s r gettin water nearlly every day because the temps r so high.

this is he.jpg

all together.jpg

another bigbud.jpg

bigbud.jpg

both early´s.jpg

close uo early girl.jpg

close up bigbud.jpg

early girl.jpg

very late early girl.jpg

wassup...those are looking great my friend..good o see you moved the male out huh? you dont plan on seeding a whole plant do you?..just do a few lowerr buds..I know nothing of breeding yet and plan on crossing some on my next bean grow..I am reading up on how to collect and store pollen..also reading about these bags that you cover the budd after polenating..lets light threw but protects plant from further pollination..keep up the great work and KEEP M GREEN

4U- i might try and pollinate the whole small e/girl, as she´s not gona get much bigger for bud´s !!!!!!!! wot do ya think ? as for the big bud i´m thinkin the lower branches in the bag - as u say. but i´m new to this so everything is trial and error...........but i´m happy with wot i got.

okay. wassup..Im going to pull up my milk crate and watch this one..I dont know nothing but what Ive read..and I read you want to have at least 4 weeks for seed to mature..so you will need to pollenate by 4-5th week of flower...yes? I am very interested in the pollination of one or two budds for seed stash..do you have these bags Im talking about?..thanks for shareing with me my friend KEEP M GREEN

4u - i don´t know if u need special bags or just clear poly bags will do - i´ll find out 2day.
i´ve put male on other terrace for now, i´ll have to move him this week as the other terrace is only a few feet away. don´t wont pollen them all...........

Looks very nice wussup. Hope all turns out well for you!

ok people pistols r startin to appear on my bigbuds and blueberrys, the earlygirl is not there yet. got one male away from the girls, he´s startin 2 pop his saks. the girls r gettin bigger and bushier inthis sun, got 2 give plenty water - temps over 100 most days.
here sum more pic,s 4 u............................................

now 1.jpg

now 2.jpg

now 4.jpg

now 5.jpg

now 3.jpg

now 6.jpg

now 7.jpg

hello people - my Big Bud seem 2 b gettin biger pistols, the plant seem 2 b fillin out nice. Early Girl seems 2 b lakin behind in terms of pistols thoooo...but still very bushy indeed.. as 4 blueberry - still not the biggest bush in the world but doin ok........temps r still very high, they r drinkin loads, nutes 1 a week. i ve cut the male plant and bagged it 2 get pollen 4 my little earlygirl. she´s only 18 inches high so i´ll fill her with pollen - hope 4 seeds ....

bb getin bigger.jpg

eg a bit late.jpg

pistols slow.jpg

bb getin there.jpg

hello people a gota problem........................
the leaves on my blueberry r dryin out and turnin yellowish. noticed sum brown specs on her then spotted sum kind of spider web along the stem. this is only on this plant the bigbud and earlygirls r ok. same food water nutes......... n e sugestions ????????????

dry leaves.jpg

more dry.jpg

brown specs.jpg

web.jpg

more web.jpg

souds/looks like spider mites.. if you type spider mites into the search box, you should recieve back several "pages" of reading on various treatments.

Sorry to haer about the spider mites.. Looking good . but kill the mites. lol

well people just 1 plant has visable signs of spider mites. i´ve moved the plant on 2 the other terrace were the male was ( i´ve chopped him down ) he had to go 2 make room 4 this 1. insectaside spray last night, then heavy mistin with liquid soap and water. is it possible that neem oil will work 4 this problem ? i found i black tic type thing at the bottom of her stem - pulled it off and launched it over the balcony. thanks people.

hello people, just found that my early girl has gone hermie on me..:eek: ..:eek: :eek: ........
she´s is the biggest plant i´ve got - i´m well pissed at this. is it worth keepin her/him ?
as for the blueberry with spider mites - i wiped all the cob webs off, sprayed the leaves with liquid soap every day for 5 day´s , insectacide on the soil and once on the plant - seem´s to have done the trick, no more cob webs.:) :) i´ll post sum pics later 2day.

Sorry to hear about the hermi and the spider mites. I had a problem with those stupid mites too! They got to be very annoying. I had to spray three times a week and hose down the area every day. Don't forget to spray the soil with the insecticide. Also make sure your using something that is okay for vegetables, so you make sure your not smoking poisons!! Were these seeds bag seeds or did you buy them off of a site. As far as the plant goes, they look great! Good luck man.

Hey wassup....havent been by in while..sorry to read about the issues with mites and Hermie..I would have liked to known the black beatle you found at the stalk and chucked off balcony...that could have been a good bug to fight the mite...JMO..yes the hermie is smokable but will have a ton of seeds..you can pick the yellow sacs off as you see them..but you wont get them all...the plant slows down on THC production to turn to seed production....also be sure to move Hermie to safe location as to not pollenate the Real Females...If you dont want to keep hermie..tose it of balcony..lol..just kiddN..

How big is the Big Bud..hieghth wise?

Thanks KEEP M GREEN

Latest posts

Back