wassup´s new grow..............

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would continue the soap/water every other day for another wek or two to be sure...Im affraid that you have the mite...you have the mite!!!!..you can keep them at bay and thats it..IMO..but stop insectisides my friend...You smoke it. Mutt..or...TBG...has a organic home made liguid for a sprayer here some where. I will try and find it for you..I used it on my girl outside..I like it..Looking forward to the updated pics..

KEEP M GREEN

thanks pepole - i´ve moved the herm onto the other balcony and put spider plant bak with the girls. i´ll continue with the spray bottle for a week or so - i stopped the insetacide after a few days. not seen n e webs;) figures crossed. the spray has liquid soap in it
the seeds i got from NIRVANA, early girl and big bud. the BB are probably 3 feet tall and bushy - i lst ed them a bit. i´ll get sum pic´s after work 2day.

hello people - here r sum more pic´s. 2 of the HERMIE, that woz the early girl - the other 1 woz male. 2 of bigbud, and 1 of blue berry. they all seem 2 b doin fine.:) :) no sign´s of n e spider webs.:) bud´s r startin on the blueberry. the weather is really hot 100 +, so plenty water given 2 them. when´s the best time 2 stop nutes ?

night pic of hermie.jpg

day pic of hermie.jpg

big bud ´s bud.jpg

more bigbud bud´s.jpg

bigbud and early girl together.jpg

Looking Great my friend...Realy interested in the Bluebarry...are they putN off an odor yet? continue nutes up untill two weeks before Harvest...then flush with PH water the rest of the way...Glad to hear no webs...keep looking under the fan leafs for little red dots...do you mist your plants to see webs?

thanks for shareing with us

i still mist them every couple of day´s - so far no more webs. :)
the smell is startin 2 get stronger out there - 2 bigbud and 2 blueberry.
the leaves r turnin yellow thoooo, is this the norm at this stage ?
i´ll get pic´s later 2day.

the lower fan leafs will yello and fall of normaly...Have you started flower nutes?

thank´s 4u - i have been given nutes from the shop here and she say´s it does 4 the hole grow !!!!!
thank´s bomb i´ll keep the pic´s cumin................

1 pic missin from that post........do you think spiders still here ?
white edges on most leaves and small redish spec´s under neath. gave them another spray with soap and water - no visable signs of webs !

bigbud.jpg

wassup said:
1 pic missin from that post........do you think spiders still here ?
white edges on most leaves and small redish spec´s under neath. gave them another spray with soap and water - no visable signs of webs !

I would keep on the soap/water...sounds like you got the mite..just not webbing yet...I had them in second Harvest and was able to keep them at bay ..be sure to spray unser leaf as well..give them a good drenching on the days you water..Good luck keep us posted..but most of all KEEP M GREEN:D

hello people - here r sum pic´s of the 4 i have left.2 bigbud and 2 blueberry. they seem 2 hav done ok but not great. gettin very skinny as the big fan leaves drop off. they r turnin yellow and shrivelin up. i tak it this the norm at this stage !! nice bud´s thooo. the blueberry´s didn´t turn out as well as i thought. how long before the big chop ?
4 weeks ? i´ll post more pic´s each week to c if wer gettin close to choppin. pic of hermie after choppin................................

nice buds.jpg

more buds.jpg

yellowin leaves.jpg

more yellowin.jpg

even more yellowin.jpg

hermie after cuttin.jpg

wassup said:
hello people - here r sum pic´s of the 4 i have left.2 bigbud and 2 blueberry. they seem 2 hav done ok but not great. gettin very skinny as the big fan leaves drop off. they r turnin yellow and shrivelin up. i tak it this the norm at this stage !! nice bud´s thooo. the blueberry´s didn´t turn out as well as i thought. how long before the big chop ?
4 weeks ? i´ll post more pic´s each week to c if wer gettin close to choppin. pic of hermie after choppin................................

Hey wassup...looking Great...Very imprest with the Balcony Grow..Props my friend;) ...Have you Got a hand scope yet?...if not get one Fast.:bolt: thats the only true way to tell Harvest time...plus its all in how you like your Meds...I like to be upbeat while still beeing High..thats 50/50 for me..i did some more couch lock and gave it away..i am germinating some BigBud beans now...anyway Just thaught i wood drop in on the Balcony...More Pics the better...Keep doing what your doing they seem to be doing fine:)

take care and be safe:dancing:

hello people - i´ve noticed som pod´s growin on my girl´s !
are these seed pod´s ? could they have been pollunated from the male i put on the other terrace or the hermie i chopped down ? i´m still sprayin with the water and soap. i´ll try to get a scope this week.

tmpphpMzFeNL.jpg

tmpphpst3N47.jpg

Your fine as they are not male sacs. ;) Looks like some swollen calyxs to me.

hello people - it´s been a while.
here are sum pic´s of the girl´s. were are nearly done, maybe 2 week´s top´s then i´m gona chop them.:hubba: mate of mine chopped this week, so we´re not far away.;)
alot of leaves drying up and fallin off.
when a check the buds for density, my hands stink to high heaven. there is a very strong smell from them girl´s.:hubba:

nearly done.jpg

nearly done 2.jpg

nearly done 3.jpg

Yup sure does look like she's finishing up for ya. ;) :hubba:

well people - were havin some bad wheather this week end. so i´ve decided to chop them.......:) .......................:) ................
i wanted 2 wait till next week end but jsut can´t leave them out in the rain ( forcast rain until tuesday ).
i´ll get some pic´s later and get the scale´s and see wot we end up with.;)

thank´s people.

well people that it all done - from 4 small girl´s i got just under 220 gr.
not bad me thinks. ;) ;)
i only get about 4 hours direct sunlight goin up to 6. so it´s not been a bad effort.
i got a few seeds off them aswell - maybe try them next year !!!!!!
i´ve had afew friends try my stuff and they say top gear - so i´m really pleased with my efforts.:hubba: :hubba:
i´ve got more idea´s for next years grow allready, so i´ll be readin up on lot´s of things to help me get better. i would just like to say thanks to everyone who helped along the way.:) :) :)
i will continue to look in over the winter and see how you guy´s are doin.

good luck to you all................WASSUP.....

Latest posts

Back