WEEK 7 VEg WITH PICTURES Should i flower or not? help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, whiterussian, I meant "flower". Thanks for pointing that out. I corrected the post.

2.5 feet is pretty tall for a Sativa dominant. I wouldn't be surprised if that got over four feet tall if you put it into flowering now.

Alistair Young said:
Yes, whiterussian, I meant "flower". Thanks for pointing that out. I corrected the post.

2.5 feet is pretty tall for a Sativa dominant. I wouldn't be surprised if that got over four feet tall if you put it into flowering now.
I think im going to get rid of the superglue, and just flower the rest, because the super glue is 8 inches from hitting the Light glass, and i can only raise it another couple inches at most, i started flowering today, so we will see.:cool:

BuddyLuv said:
tie her down.
you know thats the thing i never tryed doing, was tieing the plants down, i never had a need for it, does that stop growth?? or is it for weak plants??? because my plants stems are THICK :eek:

When the plants start stretching during flowering, if you need too, you can tie the plants in different directions to help save your vertical space. You should be fine but if you need to you will be able to. You don't need to bend the plant in half.

Latest posts

Back