Weird Trip Please help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asyouarei

Reaction score
ok the first time this happened was about three months ago, im on this drug called minocycline for a sinus infection. so me and my friend just smoked about 4 small bowls out of an apple at like 9 at night he left my house right after. right after i smoked i took a tylenol pm to help me go to sleep due to my sinus bulid up/cold. like 10 minutes after when im laying in bed a start to feel kinda swirly like when u get the spins from drinking and then my heart starts beating faster and faster. it get really fast and hard at some points and then goes back to just be like i just had sprinted a lap round a socer field, i could feel what i think was my heart hitting my ribcage cause my heart was starting to hurt. so i got up and it felt like i was rocking violently from side side on a boat and i couldnt concentrate on anything like looking at a picture fram, after about 2hrs it calmed to just beating fast but not the really intense heavy beats i went upstairs to lie down with my sister and finally fell asleep and evrything was normal inthe moring.

the second time was pretty similar except that i drank like one beer and then took sum bong rips and pretty much the same thing happened

so now im thinking both of these trips were caused by the tylenol or the alcholol

another night i just took the tylenol pm and and it did the heart thing just not that bad i also felt a lot of anxiety

so now im sure i just am like allergic to tynelol pm or something

sum backround info: i get migraines for about 2 days straight for about evry two weeks, no medication that the doctor gives me works, my friend who has been getting migraines since he was 13 told me how he has a medical card and that mj helps him a lot)

so now have a medical card i picked up sum orgaic mogito and took a super small vap rip and it took my headache away for about 15 minutes an came back, i was kinda scared too take any more rips due to the past expeirences, when i was in santa cruz i picked up some lavender mj a high grade and took a medium vap rip and felt the same heart thing

ahhh

most recently i took a medium bong rip of snowcap and felt relief for about 30 minutes and no adverse affcts

soory for it being so long

has anybody felt anything similar?
any suggestions, comments, anything that could hepl me understand why this happens?

for some reason marijuana and NSAIDS dont mix well, marijuana smoke will affect your allergies , just pop some nose spray and stay away from alchohol while you smoke. any ibuprofen product usually makes you( and me and others) anxious and shaky and dizzy and what not, i personally cant take all that ****. try to do one or the other.

It is not a good idea to mix a number of drugs together. As you found out strange, unforseen results can occur.

Palafox

Sounds like you are having adverse reactions due to mixing your prescribed medicine (how long does that medicine stay in your system after u stop taking it?) w/ your tylenolPM. STOP TAKING TYLENOL PM, that's like dosing up w/ Nyquil! I believe you started feeling the same and YES, experienced an anxiety attack due to your subconscious fears of "tripping out" again. I am definately Not a doctor (more like a shaman)but that sounds like what happens. Plus, I've smoked certain strains that really start out as chest pounders and mellow out, typically strong-leaning Sativa phenotypes do that sorta thing to me, don't know about your personal chemistry tho....Hope this helps, bud...Get better...and NO MORE INVOLUNTARY TRIPPING! lolMuch Peace and Love In All Your Future Endeavors, bud.p.s. Smoke a little chamomile before bed alongside some heavy indica-leaning pheno bud. Or drink it (the chamomile) along w/ an indica dom bud. Get better soon, bud, sending postive energies your way.

Synergistic Narcotic effect. That's it!!!! I use to take STRONG doses of PAxil and was not warned by my physician about mixing alcohol and my antidepressant (it actually meant for antianxiety but @ larger does works as an antidepressant). One shot = 2. 2 shots = 4. 4 shots = 8 And it will take an hour or two before the full cascading effect overwhelms you. Don't mess around with it, limit your intake of extraneous oral pills. I am not a fan of BigPharm anyways. Please plese please be careful. Much Peace and LOve....7greeneyes

some decongestents contain ephedrine which has a speed like effect
check the ingredients
and stop mixin ur drugs ;)

7greeneyes said:
Sounds like you are having adverse reactions due to mixing your prescribed medicine (how long does that medicine stay in your system after u stop taking it?) w/ your tylenolPM. STOP TAKING TYLENOL PM, that's like dosing up w/ Nyquil! I believe you started feeling the same and YES, experienced an anxiety attack due to your subconscious fears of "tripping out" again. I am definately Not a doctor (more like a shaman)but that sounds like what happens. Plus, I've smoked certain strains that really start out as chest pounders and mellow out, typically strong-leaning Sativa phenotypes do that sorta thing to me, don't know about your personal chemistry tho....Hope this helps, bud...Get better...and NO MORE INVOLUNTARY TRIPPING! lolMuch Peace and Love In All Your Future Endeavors, bud.p.s. Smoke a little chamomile before bed alongside some heavy indica-leaning pheno bud. Or drink it (the chamomile) along w/ an indica dom bud. Get better soon, bud, sending postive energies your way.

well i read up on the minocycline thing and it seems u can smoke while u take it, but the tylonel i think was the culprit

billy_fyshe said:
some decongestents contain ephedrine which has a speed like effect
check the ingredients
and stop mixin ur drugs ;)

that would make sense, yeah i was not doing it intentially

Happened to me from smoking to much to quick. Im a one hitter for now. if I do a double hit, my heart starts pounding, get all nervous and shaky. feel like if i sit still im gonna die. so in my opinion= less is more.

mendo local said:
Happened to me from smoking to much to quick. Im a one hitter for now. if I do a double hit, my heart starts pounding, get all nervous and shaky. feel like if i sit still im gonna die. so in my opinion= less is more.

word me too, smoke less and still get the same effect

asyouarei said:
word me too, smoke less and still get the same effect

This happened to me at about 22 or 23 yrs old. It seemed that no matter how much I smoked i only got so high. In other words, 2 or 3 bong hits got me just as high as the same amount of blunts or joints. However, certain types of weed, now known to me as sativa, would get me so high after any more than a couple hits, that my heart would pound and I would get extreme paranoia. As you said, this may be part of your problem (besides too many substances concurrently).

Latest posts

Back