Well, hello there...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistisrising

Wierd Al Yank a Male
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am obviously new, and this isn't the first forum I joined, but the snobbery of some blew my mind. I have NEVER grown indoors, I'm an outdoor guy, and almost never talked to anyone about it, so I don't know the lingo for either way. Please bear with me.

Outdoor since '94. That's right. I'm in the northern hemisphere, and currently ten weeks from harvest. I will have some pics for y'all soon.

Welcome to MP. I can't wait to see your pretty ladies. You growing any known strains or just random?

Strains... Several hog, one mango, one blueberry, several kali mist(?) mixed with an unknown, and a mothers finest mixed with either white widow or another unknown. Sixteen total.

I'll put more details up in the gj section.

mistisrising said:
Hello all,

I am obviously new, and this isn't the first forum I joined, but the snobbery of some blew my mind. I have NEVER grown indoors, I'm an outdoor guy, and almost never talked to anyone about it, so I don't know the lingo for either way. Please bear with me.

Outdoor since '94. That's right. I'm in the northern hemisphere, and currently ten weeks from harvest. I will have some pics for y'all soon.

yea this is the first and only site i have been a part of. i cant talk about the other sites, but this one is legit. alot of nice, willing, wise, and very helpful growers. welcome.

so your an outdoor guy huh well cool then you can put yur 2cents in the many questions that arise in the outdoor forum.

see ya around...

welcome. this is by far the best mj growing forum on the net. lots of great people willing to help in any way they can. even if they have no advise to offer they always chime in to say something if nothing but a little joke or a good luck. everyone here is super friendly you'll see. no butt heads here. enjoy and can't wait to see pics

:watchplant: :watchplant: Welcome to MP..Keep it green and keep it covert.. :watchplant: :watchplant:

Gb

Latest posts

Back