well i got raided

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unlucky Bro ! LOOSE the roomies ! Hell yeah ! And it all happened over their Domestic ! Shame on them man ! More so if they knew you were growing ! I'd wait until they arrive back and make them clean up ! Go stay with a Bud ! And smoke a few as well ! Peace and All the best with that LOAD !

Good luck I hope everything works out to the best for you.

Get rid of the roomies, use the space to grow, it will give you enough denero to cover your bills, your rent, and have a lil spending money to boot along with your own privacy ! Thats my own opinion, sorry to hear about your troubles though man !
Good luck with the aftermath dude, I hope it all works out for you !

earlmaster09 said:
, they also dumped all my advanced nutes destroyed my house

So where did they dump all your Nute at.? Down the drain.!!:eek:
MMMM sound like there real smart Cops because here they say that chiemcals are BAD to dump down the drains and feed it into our watering system so we can drink it after all the filters..

Cops are REAL GOOD in destroying the house and what not, and they do it with Compassion with OUT Any Care....

They took your Mag as extra evidence.
And
Pot head is right even if they find just one they will make it sound like they scored a major operation to make them sound like they are making a difference on the street and to give justification in the publics eyes as to why they trashed your place they way that they did.

Sorry for your loss.

Strike out again, this time by yourself and only yourself and as I always say
"TELL NO ONE"

Happy safe smoking!

Cheers!!

hahaha pothead stole my line. Except here in boston itd be like 6 million.

Things are actually getting better here, during the phish show at fenway there was not one single ticket given out for smoking weed. amazing considering hampton va. claimed to have the highest amount of drug related arrests at any concert EVER back in march.

anyway sorry to hear that bro, on another note ive had little black helicopters circling my neighborhood since i joined this forum.

Yay! another one just flew over bout 2 hours ago. hahahah

Marijuanacopters this early in the season? Nah they must be looking for a samsquanch.

TURKEYNECK said:
Hey that sucks but at least you aint in jail. Where Im at I'd be in the newspaper!
around these parts it would be in the major and minor papers and there would be spots on the news of an international drug ring being busted even for that one plant. sorry to hear about the ruckus E let it go ditch the roomies and grow onbut before you do all that pay the ticket so that way it remains a minor charge;)

That's why I got my MMJ card. I envisioned the same thing, big story in the paper, inventory of contraband, photos. To make matters worse, I'm a former public official so that would have made it to the front page of the weekly rag nobody reads except a few old ladies and most of the members of the local Rotary club and the Chamber of Commerce. That's about 29 people, 1/2 of whom would be envious or thankful it wasn't them. There are a few civilized people. The local judge threatened to have the local sheriff arrested for confiscating the 'medicine' of a card-holding MMJ patient. It all played out in the press. The sheriff finally returned the weed. But I digress.

Latest posts

Back