Well LOOKEY HERE THE ASK ROSTER MOST ANYTHING Thread has been Resurrected

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only a breeder if you have children.
👍🏾
Show me a cannabis "breeder" with a consistent strain ala cherry tomatoes..........you cannot cuz cannabises won't do that.
😁
You can't get the seeds to do it, but I remember as old Overgrow thread on bonsai mother's. You chopped the center root main, and stunted them to keep small and manageable size. Cuts were normal of course. Never tried this...

Bubba

@RosterMan

Is this true?

Georges Lachowski invented a method to restore the human body

The Lachowski Oscillator is the cure the world had forgotten about.

The MWO is a multi-wave generator. All chemical processes in the body require energy, and the MWO multi-wave oscillator satisfies this need.

It saturates the cells of the body with energy. In turn, the chemical processes of each cell are brought into balance, allowing them to recover and function properly.

When you use the machine regularly, it maintains the body's electrical health at the cellular level.

View attachment 339991
I hear the same shit from my Wife but I see no no med beds. Where are they, I'm not getting any younger.

Wow very surprised you were able to find that information on today's web, the doctor and inverter all went missing when their private c130 went down over the Atlantic, all souls presumed dead. There was talk that they had an actually working model onboard of said airplane. Talk has it that they were able to get machine fired up and may have created a flatworld worm hole and went to the center of the Earth along with their pet Gerturde the goose.
Same thing happened to the guy with that dune buggy that ran on water by breaking it down and using the hydrogen.

Bubba

I know many of you do not wash your weed. I do but the kids used all my baking soda on the cat boxes yesterday. Does anyone use peroxide? I have that but do not know how much. Anyone feel free to chime in

I smoke some but mostly I use edibles. I have to smoke to sample the highs and flavors. Anything I do not like I gift to a veteran with PTSD it helps he says.
Sometimes there an earthy taste like pine needles or or something weird. I don't want strong flavors ruining my edibles.

Sometimes there an earthy taste like pine needles or or something weird. I don't want strong flavors ruining my edibles.
Jan
The washing doesn’t effect taste, smell, or effect.
I have only seen folks wash their buds in the 3 bucket was system. Yes only Baking soda, unless you are trying to wash some PM away.
No way to barrow from a neighbor?
You have done it before correct?

There is water washing and you have also done that I believe
Bud in Jar fill with water change next day etc for 5 days or until water is clear.
Yes usually I use baking soda and lemon juice. I googled it you can use peroxide. I washed in peroxide today. Washing just removes bugs and sand, not flavor. Pute asked if I smoke ? I do this time of year to sample freshly cured buds and if I need pain management or nausea relief then I smoke. If I don't like to smoke it. I either give it away or use it in edibles. I think it was gorilla glue that I grew last year. I did not like to smoke it so I put it in edibles. It left my edibles with an earthy taste.
I have not tried water curing but I will try it next time I need to make canabutter.

Hydrogen was discovered in the early 1800's, I believe. Its use as a fuel is undeniable, yet 200+ years later it still doesn't seem to reach even alternative fuel status for automobiles. Why is that?
In 1806 Swiss François Isaac de Rivaz invented the 1st combustion engine that ran on hydrogen and oxygen.
They quietly killed him off and stole the patent rights, which were buried so deep no one could duplicate the engine again/.

Latest posts

Back