Well LOOKEY HERE THE ASK ROSTER MOST ANYTHING Thread has been Resurrected

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK so my Nephew called me after a hard night of drinking
It was his sons 21st birthday yesterday and they went to the Jersey Shores a Big Fancy Club on the beach. Now the bathrooms are small and the women jump the lines to the mens room making the men go outside on beach.
Friggin Beach Patrol snagged em , $400 dollar tickets for pissing in the sand.
Bastards

I've tried to think of something profound to ask, but I'm having trouble with the 'think' part.
Should I wear my white socks, or the gray ones when I get gas today?
Grey would be my preferred choice and save the white sox for any possible martial relations that may occur during the winter time..

It was his sons 21st birthday yesterday and they went to the Jersey Shores a Big Fancy Club on the beach. Now the bathrooms are small and the women jump the lines to the mens room making the men go outside on beach.
Bastards
fock that, fine the girls

Bastards

I would go to jail and do community service before I would give them fuks one red cent

Latest posts

Back