Well LOOKEY HERE THE ASK ROSTER MOST ANYTHING Thread has been Resurrected

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
303097-1693764143102.png

That is one ugly assed dog and a small ego.

I've seen the corner store building in Jacksonville referenced in the song. It's one of my favorite tunes, but then Skynyrd doesn't have a bad song, in my humble opinion. I might be a bit biased though, bein' a born and bred Florida boy and all.
:)
I saw them the first time by accident. First album ( yes, the free bird one) had not broken yet. They were back up for Joe Joe Gunn. I do t remember a single JJG song off the top of my head. Lynard and the boys stole the show and blew the top off the place.

Saw them again in Evanston Indiana I think it was, 1976 if I recall. Some luded out guy with two gigantic body guards had a mother load of 714 qualudes and the whole place was blitzed.

These were the days where you paid to get in to whatever venue it was, every man for himself. People were literally falling out of the audience.

Good times 😺

Bubba

I saw them the first time by accident. First album ( yes, the free bird one) had not broken yet. They were back up for Joe Joe Gunn. I do t remember a single JJG song off the top of my head. Lynard and the boys stole the show and blew the top off the place.

Saw them again in Evanston Indiana I think it was, 1976 if I recall. Some luded out guy with two gigantic body guards had a mother load of 714 qualudes and the whole place was blitzed.

These were the days where you paid to get in to whatever venue it was, every man for himself. People were literally falling out of the audience.

Good times 😺

Bubba
I loved Skynyrd before the plane crash. Today not one original member is with the band....sad. Ronnie was the band and he always said he would die before he was 30.....he was right.

Latest posts

Back