Were was you this Day ..9/11

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hamster Lewis said:
No, that comment was aimed at the whole idea of going down that road on today of all days. That's all. Not aimed at you or anyone else. I just think there are 364 other days in this year to discuss conspiracy theories on the 9-11 attacks. The thread title is not "do you believe in a 9-11 conspiracy? " I just don't think this thread, on this day is the place for that. Call me touchy but then again I didn't watch the days events on TV till after I watched them first hand. It was unsettling to say the least.

If there really is a need to discuss the theories that are out there then maybe another thread would be the way to go. jmo

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hamster Lewis again."...the forums are broke again

***-funny-020-05272013.jpg

I was at work in my cubicle when my boss came by and told me what happened...at work yesterday a bunch of us were all remembering exactly where we were when we heard the terrible news...nobody ever says "I don't remember when I heard about it"...

It was a terrible day that shook me to the core...seeing those people on live tv jumping off the towers...

Thanks for sharing where you was... on that Horrible Day. And thanks Hammy too...I was worried this may go wrong...and just wanted replies...

Have a GREAT Day Everyone

:48:

Latest posts

Back