What did you Accomplish Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well flushing for me is just watering them with plain water and molasses the last week. I use nutrients every time I water so I like to use plain water the last week and depending on the outside conditions I will use a little more water then usual. I'm not talking about 10 gallons a plant just 2 or so. I've always done it this way not changing it up because I use chemical nutrients and I've seen the result of it drying up and leaving salt like residue. So I don't know I just like doing it just to be safe and it taste better to me. I've tried it both ways before and flushing was better then not

spent the day pulling and routing wire for my new updated power supply for my new grow area...got 80 amps for what I need now and mebbe down the road...a buddy stopped over to show me what he bought from a friend...1/4 lb. for 400 bucks, how do you make money at that price...:rolleyes:

spent the day pulling and routing wire for my new updated power supply for my new grow area...got 80 amps for what I need now and mebbe down the road...a buddy stopped over to show me what he bought from a friend...1/4 lb. for 400 bucks, how do you make money at that price...:rolleyes:
1/4 for 400, 🙃. Wow, wow, wow. I was paying $6-900 a lb. No **, in my area it's $60 an 1/8th, Ozzie for 250 and a 1/4lb for 6. It's amazing how price is different in different areas

Mmm really well we will have to experiment then on same strain same size no mite or bug issues so 1 I will do my regular routine and the other I'll feed up to cut down and we will see I just went and checked on them and have the 2 already picked out
Are you sending us taste test samples so we can all vote on the two final products?🙃

1/4 for 400, 🙃. Wow, wow, wow. I was paying $6-900 a lb. No **, in my area it's $60 an 1/8th, Ozzie for 250 and a 1/4lb for 6. It's amazing how price is different in different areas
dunno who grew it or what was added to the weed to make it grow but I'd not smoke any...people don't care about most commercial pot...besides, if grown correctly I don't see how a man could make any bank at those prices...I was getting 400 a zip when I grew for profit...those days are long gone...

Latest posts

Back