What did you Accomplish Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CONCLUSION
In a first of its kind study, Rx Green Technologies evaluated the effects of flushing period on yield, potency, terpenes, mineral content, and taste characteristics of Cannabis flower. Overall, the length of the flushing period did not impact yield, potency, terpenes, or taste characteristics of Cannabis flower. Taste test results indicated a trend toward improved flavor and smoke quality with the zero-day flush. While there were no significant differences in nutrient content, there was a trend toward increased iron and zinc in flower flushed for 14 days. The results of this trial indicate that there is no benefit to flushing Cannabis flower for improved taste or consumer experience.

I didn't do much yesterday and I sure paid for it today. Walked 3 miles to start the day off before the heat moved in. Then moved down to the basement where I was already brewing beneficial tea for the girls. After tea time I moved outside and did yard work. Mowing, edging, trimming, blowing and weed mitigation.

Done now! Gonna suck down a cold on and relax then Jacuzzi, smoke and smoke more.

When I am done chilling.....she is gonna wash my back.

giphy.gif

I didn't do much yesterday and I sure paid for it today. Walked 3 miles to start the day off before the heat moved in. Then moved down to the basement where I was already brewing beneficial tea for the girls. After tea time I moved outside and did yard work. Mowing, edging, trimming, blowing and weed mitigation.

Done now! Gonna suck down a cold on and relax then Jacuzzi, smoke and smoke more.

When I am done chilling.....she is gonna wash my back.

giphy.gif

She has a bit of a twitch tho… she may want to sing you something on that hippy guitar

Y'all won't convince me sorry we will let the plant and the test/experiment prove me right or wrong we will see my style of growing nutrients used etc is different I doubt anyone uses Dyna gro on this site and I've did a side by side with fox farm as the other nutrients but no one will ever believe me that the Dyna Gro did better when compared to fox farms and soooo much simpler and easier to measure and use but to each his own I'll let the test show what it's going to show and I guess we will see the results

Depends on the grow this year kept it kinda small the spots are only a few hundred yards from my backyard but still carrying a 4 jugs of water 10 plants so probably 3000 yards or so worth of back and forth carrying water and nutrients
I use to process 30 gals of water a day in 1 gal jugs. I don't go that far with my grow, but I use a 1/4 hp submersible pump and 75 ft of hose. With a big plastic trash can, my pump, hose, and a spray wand. It took the work out of it, and it was cheap to do. With 400 ft you may need a 1/2hp pump but hose is cheap.

I think I’d run a hose about half way and just carry a 100ft hose instead. But I wouldn’t be getting the great workout that you are…
Yeah it's still highly illegal still here I don't and can't sit in prison so it's Carry the jugs of water so nothing is outta place and my plants stay hidden and safe ✌️ Time to make 1 last trip backs said this is the last 1

Latest posts

Back