What did you Accomplish Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use to process 30 gals of water a day in 1 gal jugs. I don't go that far with my grow, but I use a 1/4 hp submersible pump and 75 ft of hose. With a big plastic trash can, my pump, hose, and a spray wand. It took the work out of it, and it was cheap to do. With 400 ft you may need a 1/2hp pump but hose is cheap.
A few hundred yards, so my first look I thought few hundred feet.

Y'all won't convince me sorry we will let the plant and the test/experiment prove me right or wrong we will see my style of growing nutrients used etc is different I doubt anyone uses Dyna gro on this site and I've did a side by side with fox farm as the other nutrients but no one will ever believe me that the Dyna Gro did better when compared to fox farms and soooo much simpler and easier to measure and use but to each his own I'll let the test show what it's going to show and I guess we will see the results
Just for the record, I’m not trying to convince you of anything. I use organic dirt and minimum nutes. I grow inside and out and don’t flush. So far I’ve been lucky enough with my friends on this sites help including you to have grown some really great herb. I look forward to your experiment and it’s outcome. Your gonna be pumped up by harvest time carting all that water. Good luck in your secret garden.

Y'all won't convince me sorry we will let the plant and the test/experiment prove me right or wrong we will see my style of growing nutrients used etc is different I doubt anyone uses Dyna gro on this site and I've did a side by side with fox farm as the other nutrients but no one will ever believe me that the Dyna Gro did better when compared to fox farms and soooo much simpler and easier to measure and use but to each his own I'll let the test show what it's going to show and I guess we will see the results
you're painting with a pretty broad brush...I've got a 30 gallon drum of dynagro and a 15 gallon tote of their silica...been using it for my tall grass for over 2 decades now...

Well I may be exaggerating a little bit to the last set of plants is probably a 200 yard walk and to the first 150 or so.... So probably 400 yards a trip but anyways... here's the designated plants for the flush or not to flush test I
remember when I first joined some old timer brought it up asked if I was flushing my plants and I said flush huh I'd have to look back to figure out who
PXL_20220721_000215431.jpg
but anyway...... here's #1 and #2 going to do 2 sets #1 being 2 plants that I planted together in a big 10 gallon hole because I got lazy and back was hurting I believe 1 is a Chem 91 mix and 1 is a ECSD mix and the same with #2 plants but which ones are the flushed only I will know ✌️
PXL_20220721_000311162.jpg

you're painting with a pretty broad brush...I've got a 30 gallon drum of dynagro and a 15 gallon tote of their silica...been using it for my tall grass for over 2 decades now...
30 gallon drum of what kind the grow nutrient or foliage pro? And there pro Tek is great for strengthening up branches curious of what is I'm the 30 gallon drum? Idk I haven't really seen that many people on here using Dyna Gro and it's cheap and easy to mix meter not needed no pH up or down and they have everything your need for a grow the old grow nutrient that foliage pro replaced it has higher N, then they have mag pro, and protek which is great for outdoor grows it strengthens the plant and helps deal with less water.... And then you got the bloom nutrient that's best partnered with mag pro and protek.... And this one is new Dyna Gro is making a flush nutrient just for cannabis

Just for the record, I’m not trying to convince you of anything. I use organic dirt and minimum nutes. I grow inside and out and don’t flush. So far I’ve been lucky enough with my friends on this sites help including you to have grown some really great herb. I look forward to your experiment and it’s outcome. Your gonna be pumped up by harvest time carting all that water. Good luck in your secret garden.

Dyna Gro Flush
Screenshot_20220720-220912.png

Dyna-FLUSH is our acclaimed cannabis nutrient cleansing solution that is designed to draw out all the unused nutrients still available in the growing medium. Dyna-FLUSH is made from a proprietary blend of acidic organic compounds that chemically bond to unused nutrients making them unavailable to the plant. Dyna-FLUSH will also force cannabis plants to translocate the remaining nutrients found in leaves to the active growing sites. The results are great tasting buds. Dyna-Gro has completed the reformulation of Dyna-FLUSH and is now available in 8 and 32 oz. sizes. Dyna-FLUSH is made from a proprietary blend of acidic organic compounds that chemically bond to unused nutrients making them unavailable to the plant. Dyna-FLUSH will also force cannabis plants to translocate the remaining nutrients found in leaves to the active growing sites. The results are great tasting buds

I don't need those but let me look I'll tell you my custom doses compared to what they say hold on
I didn't think u would.
just others may see information and make a more informed decision about something they may know nothing about closed mindedness runs a muck 😆
I found it interesting myself as I had screen shoted that info hours ago so I could actually look at it to get away from gh 3 part that turns Into gh10 part in the end 😆 and I Flush gh personally

Screenshot_20220720-223549.png
So Veg it says 5ml or a tsp all the way to week 5 see I go by plant size but after a month I'm usually giving 1.5 tsp or 7.5ml per gal and like now right before flowering starts my biggest plant is getting 3+ tsp/15ml+ every watering per gallon and the smallest plant is getting 10ml per gal but see I've used Dyna Gro for a long time and I've learned how to push the limits on nutrients ML per gal on the Dyna Gro line of nutrients. I'll take the simple effective nutrient over the complicated one that I have to deal with pH up and down and have to check water every time and have a tds and pH meter to make sure it's not going to burn or hurt the plant nope no thanks night gotta get some sleep peace ✌️

I didn't think u would.
just others may see information and make a more informed decision about something they may know nothing about closed mindedness runs a muck 😆
I found it interesting myself as I had screen shoted that info hours ago so I could actually look at it to get away from gh 3 part that turns Into gh10 part in the end 😆 and I Flush gh personally
If you want a simple effective nutrient that works and isn't outrageously expensive Dyna Gro best one out there just gotta learn to push the ML above the recommendations.... Just think they recommend you only drink 5 beers but a 12 pack hits the spot sometimes lol

I'm rolling!

Who need feed charts, TDS meters and pH meters?
Idk I don't need em and I don't believe I ever had a pH meter not like a hydro 1 one of those soil garden one yea but when I first grew a plant be 2 decades ago soon I didn't have anything it's a weed we really get too technical like it's rocket science

Unless your doing hydro or you have to worry about your nutrients messing up the water idk Dyna Gro I've used it with 0 major problems I have 0 meters. But you know I've got a ritual so I know how much to add were no effect on the pH or whatever

Latest posts

Back