What did you Accomplish Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(removed by gmo)

Last edited:
And just so you know the tiny and yes tiny amount of growing that I posted on here isn't even 5% of the plants and grows I've done I don't like to post felony grows in garages bedrooms and closets I had a uncle get busted and ate a handful of oxys cause he wasn't 1 to sit in prison and you know might not want to open your mouth and say shit you wouldn't say to my face

Your not worth it go ahead say what you want but you know run that mouth karmas a bltch

(removed by gmo)

Last edited:
Is exaggeration implied in that 5% quote?
How about you get off that keyboard and come say that shit to my face I dare you but you'd never run your mouth in reality just remember karmas a ***** and no 5% probably under exaggeration... I started a co-op with couple buddy's and we supplied the whole county and more but you know when you do stuff like that in a state where if you get caught you will sit in jail for 20 years nah you don't brag and post pics of the 2 car garage rooms nah I'm not doing this for the money anymore just purely out of missing watching them grow. BUT by all means if you're man enough come to the south and drive down this long long Well I was going to say for but I don't think it's only 3.6 mi long but you know exaggerating is you know a fckin hanging offense now lmao but make my day come on I'll put 1000$ on my front porch come get it Mr Bada$$

(removed by gmo)

Last edited:
Remember this?

I stated that it was best to agree to disagree.

You're the full of shit exaggerator that wants to take it to the next level.

Go **** yourself *******.
Yea I'm full of something alright it's called respect along with skill and knowledge and a little bit of fuc around and find out like I said your run that mouth typing on a keyboard is why you think you can be disrespectful And no consequences but in person whole different storyyyyy you'd be a church mouse peace ✌️ maybe learn to not take a difference of opinion as a insult and understand I was ******* joking around got smoke a joint and Mello out

• Haha
Reactions: gmo
calm down fellas, this is a weed site where were all supposed to be mellow stoners...agree to disagree and let's be done with it...FYI KB, I live in an equally draconian state, 20 years to life is the MMS in my state...gotta be stealth

You boys need a smoke break. I like what GMO said.....We Agree to Disagree. So, leave it at that. I always have said if you are happy with the way you grow and the results you get from growing it be at peace with yourself.

Do me a favor, both of you......STAND DOWN! This is a place for fun and not hate. Do what you have to do Ignore each other or what ever but STOP! I nor none of the Mods want to get involved. If you want a cup of coffee I will gladly warm it up but leave me out.

Dang I can’t leave for 5 minutes and y’all in a pissin’ match. Let’s everyone chill while I burn some sage in this room
1658431548888.gif

calm down fellas, this is a weed site where were all supposed to be mellow stoners...agree to disagree and let's be done with it...FYI KB, I live in an equally draconian state, 20 years to life is the MMS in my state...gotta be stealth
Yeah that's what I was saying. I choose to put only a few outdoor grows on here because those I can say those aren't mine..... Where they on my property no yea hey they must be someone else's why you think there mine.... Plausible deniability. I post pictures of indoor grow room and plants and lights and etc and no plausible deniability if worst comes to worst. But hey he's not anyone that I would even care about.... But calling my buds inferior and me a fraud is just garbage

if you don't care let it go...there's no way this is gonna end up anywhere but the dumpster...chill out dude, were all in this together...who cares who thinks your flowers aren't the best, it's all opinion and everyone has one, valid or not...

Those little bastards are eating everything in my property this year.
Haven't seen any this year, but I am prepared for when they inevitably show up. The buggers got my giant pumpkin last year. It's amazing how quickly they can kill a full size plant!

Haven't seen any this year, but I am prepared for when they inevitably show up. The buggers got my giant pumpkin last year. It's amazing how quickly they can kill a full size plant!
The week after my rose bush finished flowering and dropped all the pedals they decimated the whole f****** plant. Thankfully roses are a weed and I know they'll grow back next year, the only thing they haven't seen to touch is the lilies which is good because they're the wife's favorite.

Latest posts

Back