What did you Accomplish Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is everything chill again? 😎 🥷

What did I accomplish today....I survived an 8 hour work day with a 110° heat index. I do tree work full time. Arborist if you want to be fancy. I hate my job in July and August 😂

Though this might me an interesting Thread.

I took a walk before the heat set in first thing. Then went down and worked in the grow for about an hour. Got a hair cut and the rest of the day is mine to do as I please.
I walked 3 miles and cut my hair small worked even if its a different day.

If you would take the time to learn how to get the meat out of the shell is is worth it. Like i said there is a technique to it. I love King Crap.....expensive though. I think it has gone over $50\lb.
Yes there is a way to eat crab legs. Just like eating crawfish. You d ont need a fork. And you can get the entire piece out. Sometimes it breaks in some batches . IV e even showed people how and in a couple tries they caught on.

Yes there is a way to eat crab legs. Just like eating crawfish. You d ont need a fork. And you can get the entire piece out. Sometimes it breaks in some batches . IV e even showed people how and in a couple tries they caught on.
The Old Hen loves crab legs. I don't eat seafood, so I woof my burger down and clean the meat outta the legs for her. She or the daughter just can't seem to get it right, or maybe they're faking so I'll do all the work?

Oh, and take it from someone that knows; you don't have to cut your hair. It'll stop by itself.

The Old Hen loves crab legs. I don't eat seafood, so I woof my burger down and clean the meat outta the legs for her. She or the daughter just can't seem to get it right, or maybe they're faking so I'll do all the work?

Oh, and take it from someone that knows; you don't have to cut your hair. It'll stop by itself.
My hair just grows where I wish it wouldn’t…

I feel I should know what that means, but I confess I have no idea...

For the record, I only made the butter. My wife is the cook : )
Yes are there any SM in the butter?
1658446567015.jpeg

Had a real nice morning cup of coffee in my grow room. A couple of unrooted cuts I received a few weeks ago were established enough to transplant and move to my mom room. Then out to the backyard to water the beds and reap a nice little harvest from my tomatoes and cucumbers before the heat of the day kicks in.

Happy Friday to you all. Make it a good one!

20220722_081256.jpg
20220722_083656.jpg

Watered plants.

Culled some spinach plants I was using as to divert beetle attention from my okra. Japanese beetles seem to really like the spinach. They can have mine, since it's still pretty cheap at food lion..

Squatted heavy (for me) for the first time in more than a year. Not sure if it's the weed or if my knees are actually healing, but the pain was minimal. My quads will punish me tomorrow, I'm sure.

Meeting, another meeting, then a meeting about planning meetings. I thought I was an engineer, but punching bag is a better job description lately. Provide people with indispensable tools and they will invariably blame you for not providing features they never asked for.

Now I'm watching training videos for the outdated equipment I will be working on in Germany next month. At least there's good beer where I'm going.

Watered plants.

Culled some spinach plants I was using as to divert beetle attention from my okra. Japanese beetles seem to really like the spinach. They can have mine, since it's still pretty cheap at food lion..

Squatted heavy (for me) for the first time in more than a year. Not sure if it's the weed or if my knees are actually healing, but the pain was minimal. My quads will punish me tomorrow, I'm sure.

Meeting, another meeting, then a meeting about planning meetings. I thought I was an engineer, but punching bag is a better job description lately. Provide people with indispensable tools and they will invariably blame you for not providing features they never asked for.

Now I'm watching training videos for the outdated equipment I will be working on in Germany next month. At least there's good beer where I'm going.
You planning on a road trip to Amsterdam? It looks like a long trip but it is a pretty interesting place to visit. I was in Veldhoven Netherlands for work years ago and checked out Europe pretty good on my weekends. Not sure how inter-nation travel is now though, times being as they are…

I made the mistake of volunteering to get rid of all the Japanese knotweed in our local bike path, not realizing that it pollinates a lot like mushrooms or the ancient species of horsetail where it pollinates Underground and it's just an insane insane invasive that I don't think we'll ever get rid of here if I'm Fair. Rip it up get the roots up put it in heavy black contractor bags to go be burned and yet it still comes back like herpes that was an attempted humor. Hope everyone has a good weekend

Latest posts

Back