What did you Accomplish Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(removed by gmo)

Last edited:
Me doing my tribal grow dance
giphy.gif

@Kindbud

PS -- I went through your post history. It seems as though you like to exaggerate. The 2 decades of growing experience seems to be another one of those slips.

I'll put you on ignore so that I don't have to read your fairy tales any longer.
You know absolutely nothing about me and what Ive done inferior buds gtfo we will see who wins bud pic of the month In a few months with those inferior buds you seem like one of those spoiled grower's that has always been legal lmao I think you have no room to talk until you come break the law and risk your freedom for the plant we grow and with that I'm done with you and your garbage attitude go use lots of nutes and don't flush there's a thing called nute lockout but what do I know I exaggerate but you know if you go back and look at my last grow that I was on here there was a 14 ft tall plant and plenty of big healthy plants and this year got a 9 ft tall one but you know thats just exaggerate I don't know shit about growing and don't have pictures to prove my claims but idc your not worth me getting worked up peace ✌️ I see why Ozzy and 4u2smok3 left and Subcool he bounced right out because of shit just like that... rude... butt hurt...buIIshit

(removed by gmo)

Last edited:
And I'll clear This up right now I said almost 2 decades I've been on this site since 2006 your a year after maybe not talk shit to someone that was here before you peace ✌️

(removed by gmo)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back