What did you Accomplish Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first grow I did as an adult, I enjoyed trimming. Every other one since, it has been an unenjoyable chore. 24 ounces plus popcorn? Ugh. I feel for you.
I enjoy the heck out of growing. Trimming is another story. I wish I had help, but then I'd have to tell people that I grow the delicious weed that they're smoking...if you want it done right, gotta do it yourself...

Took the twins to Bush Gardens. Lost my glasses after some teen worker insisted I remove them from my face before the ride and put them in my shirt pocket. He must have gotten a good laugh out of it, since the first thing this new ride does is hang everyone upside down. Was a good day, though. I'm beat...

The first grow I did as an adult, I enjoyed trimming. Every other one since, it has been an unenjoyable chore. 24 ounces plus popcorn? Ugh. I feel for you.
Ya got that right
I made the mistake and cut all 10 plants at once , all had over 8zips per plant some had an elbow, I was up for days trimming by myself.

Took the twins to Bush Gardens. Lost my glasses after some teen worker insisted I remove them from my face before the ride and put them in my shirt pocket. He must have gotten a good laugh out of it, since the first thing this new ride does is hang everyone upside down. Was a good day, though. I'm beat...
I had some snot nose do that to me once , My wallet fell out and landed in the off limits area , They told me it was considered lost.
I told the MF it was right there and could see it, I moved him and the barricade and got my wallet along with a few other things they had their eyes on.

By the way, I know your just fking with me Roster.
The truth is i have worked my ass off for almost 50yrs to get where I'm at,, where i can chill a little. Had my own business for almost 30yrs and shut it down during Covid. The Federal Contractor I subbed out to most of those yrs is who I went to work for as a Project Manager. I miss my Business because of the money but i don't miss all the headaches of running a business that's for damn sure. Now I don't have to worry about keeping guys busy and keeping the IRS off my ass. Besides,,i just filed for my SS and can draw it and work with no penalties. Yehaaaaaaaaaaaa 😁
I would never ............................ LOL

F5630883-84F2-45FE-8013-719E3DBFB058.jpeg

found a puppy today. She’s so cute. We get to bring her home on the 30th 😊

Latest posts

Back