What did you Accomplish Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
24oz trimmed up. What a day.

20220717_222559.jpg

Finished up the southside paint (primer) Now to clean up the hardy board scrap trimmings. Scrub the few spots of paint off the brick. Then prep the east and west soffit for paint. Neighbors said it is looking great. I said About time..... Been needing this for 25 years.

Cost so far for this project. Under a 100 bucks. Being a packrat/dumpster diver, DOES pay off.....

south.jpg
south done.jpg

Finished up the southside paint (primer) Now to clean up the hardy board scrap trimmings. Scrub the few spots of paint off the brick. Then prep the east and west soffit for paint. Neighbors said it is looking great. I said About time..... Been needing this for 25 years.

Cost so far for this project. Under a 100 bucks. Being a packrat/dumpster diver, DOES pay off.....

View attachment 303280View attachment 303281
looks awesome stain love hardy board

Damn GMO, did I read that right? You trimmed 24 oz and it isn't even noon here........better man that me.
That was yesterday. I started at 7am and worked until 10pm with a short break for lunch. You know how much I hate trimming, so i pack it in to a full day if possible.

By the way, I know your just fking with me Roster.
The truth is i have worked my ass off for almost 50yrs to get where I'm at,, where i can chill a little. Had my own business for almost 30yrs and shut it down during Covid. The Federal Contractor I subbed out to most of those yrs is who I went to work for as a Project Manager. I miss my Business because of the money but i don't miss all the headaches of running a business that's for damn sure. Now I don't have to worry about keeping guys busy and keeping the IRS off my ass. Besides,,i just filed for my SS and can draw it and work with no penalties. Yehaaaaaaaaaaaa 😁

That was yesterday. I started at 7am and worked until 10pm with a short break for lunch. You know how much I hate trimming, so i pack it in to a full day if possible.
The first grow I did as an adult, I enjoyed trimming. Every other one since, it has been an unenjoyable chore. 24 ounces plus popcorn? Ugh. I feel for you.

Latest posts

Back