What did you Accomplish Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bwahahaha....you drive down the road flipping people off.......?

my doc a few years back said too many hits on the head caused an issue of photokeratitis, .. so he scripted me a daddy's note of approval for dark tint on all of my truck windows .. yeah I have to roll my window down to expedite my finger message to peckerheads .. and yeah I have been stopped by the coppers for an illegal tint they think it might be, I guess they think it's only good for them and judges.

This mornin' 10 ft from my front porch I watched a hawk literally throw up the bones and feathers of birds it had caught and consumed .. Beautiful raptor bird but it's eating my morning doves and songbirds I put feed out for. .. life

Other than that it really is a beautiful day ..

1657982890310.png

I'm packing to go on a fishing expidition. Also checking things and making sure everything will be ok while I am gone. Mrs Pute does a good job indoors but I mostly take the reins on outdoor stuff....except her flowers.....I don't touch them.....

I am spending money like a drunken sailor.....everything had gotten so expensive.....thanks Joseph.

Last edited:
Replaced the pull rope on the weed eater, tightened the drive belt on the mower - mowed and trimmed the yard.

Fixed the steam cleaner - put it back in the closet.

Tossed some lettuce plants that had gone to seed. Rats don't like lettuce apparently.

Cleared the trap of yet another rat.

Went to visit my mom in Va Beach. Carried some stuff in/out and fixed her computer.

Came home. Took a nap.

Not sure what's next. Is there life after nap?

Replaced the pull rope on the weed eater, tightened the drive belt on the mower - mowed and trimmed the yard.

Fixed the steam cleaner - put it back in the closet.

Tossed some lettuce plants that had gone to seed. Rats don't like lettuce apparently.

Cleared the trap of yet another rat.

Went to visit my mom in Va Beach. Carried some stuff in/out and fixed her computer.

Came home. Took a nap.

Not sure what's next. Is there life after nap?
Dang Crash, I’m tired just reading your day

Latest posts

Back